Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hanging by a moment

kissing on accutane...

ookk so all of us accutane users know we have really chapped lips, right? well i've been using carmex to moisturize my lips and it's been working great, but when it's on it's more of a glossy lip balm than a waxy one (if that makes sense) and when i kiss my boyfriend the carmex goes onto him and almost completely off of me. He knows about my being on accutane and he's being very supportive and not complaining about things but it's frustrating for me b/c we kiss once and i have to like run and put more on over and over again. so i was wondering if anyone knew a good lip balm that gives lips enough moisture but doesn't rub off as easily as this is...i know my problem is kinda :boohoo: but input would be great...thanks :cool:

LOL i am having the same problem over here.....andthe worst part is carmex smelss and tastes like crap too!!!

I would reccomend using vaseline if your gonna be making out since it doesnt have any taste or smell, and saving the carmex for alone time

Or you could get a body shop flavoured lip balm or one from Lush and use that when your gonna be getting some action.