Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i stopped seeing a chic i was crazy about a couple months back because i was insecure about my skin. ive been crying like a little bitch over her for a while now. ive decided to try to get back together with her (im gonna grovle like a bitch) i get my wisdom teeth out in 2 days. once the swelling goes down im gonna start making my moves.

this is my reasoning

im miserable because im not in a relationship with her. i didnt want to be in a relationship with her because i was afraid that shed dump me when she realised i have bad skin ( i use a concleaer to cover spots) shes never seen me wih a pimple before and when i told her about how obsessed i am over my skin she was shocked and didnt beleive that i evan get pimples

i figure ive got 2 options

1. i can keep doin what im doin now being miserable and upset because im not with her

2. i can have a relationship with her and worst case scneario she could break up with me because she no longer finds me attractive without acne covered. i figure that at least with this one i get to be with her for a while anyway and if she does stop seein me at least i tried and then ill jsut be back at option 1 but atleast i tried

ive decided there are no certanties in life so im just gonna give it a shot.

wish me luck my acne brothers and sisters i will keep you updated on progress once im heeled after the teeth are gone. but if i fail you will all have to put up with my depressing posts on here for a while :D

This is just my 2 cents...

If I find a guy attractive and he develops acne, it doesn't change anything. The attraction is still there. Same with guys with acne...it really does not matter all that much to me.

If she found you attractive before and liked you as a person, have no fear my brother. Go for it!

good luck

if she dosent like you for the 'real' you then dont worry. it just wasn't meant to be and she is shallow.

ohh nah when we first started seein each other i had acne she just didnt know because i covered it up. if anything my acne is better now than when we first met but i still have some red marks that are takin ages to fade. yea i guess thats what im worried about, that she only really like me cause she thought i was good lookin but after she realises i use concealer and im not as good as she thought i was than she wont be as interested. but hey like i said im gonna give it a go. its better to have loved and lost than to have never of loved at all right

ohh nah when we first started seein each other i had acne she just didnt know because i covered it up. if anything my acne is better now than when we first met but i still have some red marks that are takin ages to fade. yea i guess thats what im worried about, that she only really like me cause she thought i was good lookin but after she realises i use concealer and im not as good as she thought i was than she wont be as interested. but hey like i said im gonna give it a go. its better to have loved and lost than to have never of loved at all right

yes i have never been with someone and im lonley.

are u lookin for a gf currently

are u lookin for a gf currently

yes