Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
longshot

J.Lynne Mineral Makeup

I just received samples that I ordered so I will let you know how this stuff works out, but has anyone used it? Does anyone have any advice for it?

I just received samples that I ordered so I will let you know how this stuff works out, but has anyone used it? Does anyone have any advice for it?

Personally, the website for this company is horrible. The mineral foundation shades look like crayola crayon pink and browns they do not even slightly resemble skin shades.

yeah i had a hard time guessing which shade of foundation i was so i ordered 4 samples...we'll see if i guessed right. they also have a forum which was pretty helpful.

yeah i had a hard time guessing which shade of foundation i was so i ordered 4 samples...we'll see if i guessed right. they also have a forum which was pretty helpful.

Keep us posted if you can.

Thanks

Kaya

ps: this is an explanation of their colors as provided by them: All product images on this website have been created and modified for use on our website using a high-resolution scanner, digital camera, and photo imaging software. Care has been taken to ensure that the website images represent the actual colors of our products as closely as possible. Due to variations in monitor settings and our customers' own visual perception, the colors as shown on this website may not exactly match the colors of our products as seen in person. We highly recommend that our customers purchase sample sizes (available for most products) prior to purchasing full-sized products. We attempt to be as accurate as possible when providing product images and descriptions; however we do not warrant that the product descriptions, colors or other content available on the J.Lynne Cosmetics website are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free.

Guest FearlessBunnyLove

I like J. Lynne but the problem is the coverage is light. If my skin was only slightly imperfect then it's be better but it's just not enough coverage for me. It does cover some redness but the remarks still show right though. When you pick a color go lighter then you would normally because the colors run dark. I'm currently searching for something with more coverage. Maybe when my skin improves I'll go back.

i agree. i have used it for 3 days now and i cannot get the desired coverage. i have tried applying light layers and once i finally get the coverage i want i am left with a cakey look and my pores look enormous!!! i tried joppa minerals and I think this is the mineral makeup for me. I applied a really light layer because I wanted to avoid the big pores and a single layer was sufficient. i recommend joppa over jlynne and everday minerals.