Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest ThereIsHope

Clearing up on B5??

Guest ThereIsHope

I've been on 10.5g of B5 for the past 2 months and 2 weeks. Just over the past week or two, my T-zone has cleared up IMMENSLY, but my cheeks and jawline are wwaaayyy worse than when I started out! For those of you who cleared up on B5, did you clear up slowly in "patches"?? Or all at once??

I've been on 10.5g of B5 for the past 2 months and 2 weeks. Just over the past week or two, my T-zone has cleared up IMMENSLY, but my cheeks and jawline are wwaaayyy worse than when I started out! For those of you who cleared up on B5, did you clear up slowly in "patches"?? Or all at once??

I don't mean to question you or anything, but seriously is that worth it for you? I mean damn after 2 and a half months I would throw it out unless it made my whole face super clear and smooth. Not to mention the inconvenience and danger of taking so much. That crap made me break out along my jawline too especially, I stopped after 3 weeks, my acne is pretty mild thought and b5 did more harm then good in my opinion. Maybe it's worth it for more serious cases, I don't know.

I don't mean to question you or anything, but seriously is that worth it for you? I mean damn after 2 and a half months I would throw it out unless it made my whole face super clear and smooth. Not to mention the inconvenience and danger of taking so much. That crap made me break out along my jawline too especially, I stopped after 3 weeks, my acne is pretty mild thought and b5 did more harm then good in my opinion. Maybe it's worth it for more serious cases, I don't know.

If it clears those of us that have had relatively sever acne for almost a decade in 2 and a half months then fuck yes it is worth it. I would pay triple for something if I knew it would clear me completely in 2 and a half months.

Guest ThereIsHope

I was desperate for anything when I started it. And i'm going on accutane in a couple of weeks so I guess it doesnt really matter. I will continue taking the B5 until I go on it though. No harm in anything that could help.