Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
4cne

Chapped lips.

Ugh this really sucks, Whenever I use a facial cleanser MY lips always get really dry and chappy and flakes starts to come out.

and yesterday i went to the dentist, and since i had to open my mouth really wide my lip starts to bleed and suddenly my mouth is full of blood, and the dentist said that he could not do anything till i fix this problem.. x_x

Thats anyone knows how to stop having chapped lips? :cry:

Oh and I have 5 different lip balms and they dont seem to help at ALL.

well, i'm on accutane so my lips get chapped. i use a thick layer of aquiphor overnight and dr. dans cortibalm periodically during the day. this seems to keep them under control. also it wouldn't hurt to take a vit E supplement.

i will be on accutane soon hopefully....i know i will have dry lips so this interests me...other than vaseline is there anything else....

I exfoliate my lips every so often with a washcloth or a soft toothbrush. It has helped me TONS, along with drinking more water and not having naked lips in the sun.

I had this problem also

I started using a toothbrush to exfoliate them I went a little OCD on them and rubbed them raw the first time lol

I stopped using expensive lip treatments and now use nothing but cheap carmex and it works great for me

I suggest Soft Lips chapstick. Owns! Or...Blistex soothing lip balm with spf 20 for dry, irritated lips.