Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

So I was bored and looking at this website:

http://www.idontlikeyouinthatway.com/2006/...tion-whore.html

Anyway, just some of the ignorant comments people make aggravate me. Such as:

1) "HAHAHAHA she is covering her face with a doggy bag..How appropriate!!!

Her cystic acne is out of control. She looks like she is not all that familiar with soap and water"

2) "nice acne too, you waste of space."

funny how she works out so hard to get that nice skinny body, and then doesn't bother clearing up her face. celebs are so dumb."

According to that jerk I must be dumb for having acne? It just makes me so mad that they make judgements and assume because you have it that you're doing nothing about it. :rolleyes:

i relieved to know that all that washing the face with evian water wont help shit

Hahaha....excellent reference. :clap:

But yeah, people suck.

some people are douchebags, thats the way the world is. you cant have good without evil, just the way it works. i hate obsessing about celebs. i use to think i would love to be rich and famous, but i rather just be rich with no fame. reading shit like this too often makes you sterile, so watch out. ;)

hahha hope they feel better about themselves after making silly comments like that.

I, personally I would feel like shit after saying things like that but eh, to each their own I guess.

grrr....ppl with such nasty comments annoy the hell outa me. If they cant say somethin nice, then they shouldt say it at all! Bloody idiots!

I think cameron diaz is stunning even with acne....at least she's a real woman and doesnt hide the fact she has skin problems like us! :angel: