Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
D.T.A

THE ACNE CURE: can we believe it

Here's a link to another miracle acne cure site. I am highly sceptical towards the nature of this online book, and its contents, but some of the links on the site provide some interesting information that most of you must already know by now. Well it was an interesting read nonetheless, but I am not buying this fellow's book. If anyone wishes to do so, feel free and share the wealth with all of us. This fellow states that acne cannot be cured by anything: creams, lotions, herbal treatments, diets, antibiotics, supplements, etc. Except for his REVOLUTIONNARY book of course. I am just curious of what this chap knows that we do not. Hum.......... Nonetheless, the only thing that this fellow said which I agree with, is the fact that acne is caused by unbalanced hormones (which we all know by now) + impure blood + weak eliminating organs (most notably the liver). This makes clear sense. Anyways here's the link, and have fun.

Natural Acne Treatments

I got The Last Acne Solution and learned a lot of knowledge and theory of acne. However it was a program that was totally unworkable- it required a incredibly strict diet, dozens of different supplements a day and a whole lot more besides.

In an ideal world this could possibly be the last solution, but in reality no one can live to the standards set in the program. Overall it didnt do much for me in clearing my skin, but perhaps I just didn't follow enough of the steps. It did get me looking more closely at supplements and hormones.

Nice sales pages though --giving you just enough info to get interested but not really telling you what you need to do.

Somebody should share it if they have it, seeing as no one is going to buy it.

Guest Cubsfan

there's more info on these forums than any ebook, the only ebook on acne that's worth reading is probably dr loren cordain, at least he has some authority on the subject matter.

Nope I am checked it is same book You Last Acne solution by Leo.. In contact website it is used acneyoda.com

If anyone need this ebook pm me

There are several people on this board who have cleared their skin 100% and maintain the results. They are the ones worth listening to.

Acne fact #1: There is no 1 cure for acne- anyone who claims this and charges money is not worthy of respect

This book is great, please read it before passing judgement. Even better try it and see what works and what dosnt.

His diet and 'pill popping' can be looked at as 'strict' if you follow it to the 'T', what if you keep the principles and change it to your needs and your bodys needs? Then it can be workable! You dont actually need all those Vitamins if you eat well (only EFAs, primal defence maybe coconut oil I would buy, and do!). Also depends on how much your willing to change to find out. i.e. reading it isnt enough.

I know alot of people rip this book in to shit and few people defend it, I can see why. Its is basically a cure all disease book which is plane to see when you read it. I wouldnt throw the baby out with the water so soon on this book, outlandish theories aside it will help acne sufferers.

This book is great, please read it before passing judgement. Even better try it and see what works and what dosnt.

His diet and 'pill popping' can be looked at as 'strict' if you follow it to the 'T', what if you keep the principles and change it to your needs and your bodys needs? Then it can be workable! You dont actually need all those Vitamins if you eat well (only EFAs, primal defence maybe coconut oil I would buy, and do!). Also depends on how much your willing to change to find out. i.e. reading it isnt enough.

I know alot of people rip this book in to shit and few people defend it, I can see why. Its is basically a cure all disease book which is plane to see when you read it. I wouldnt throw the baby out with the water so soon on this book, outlandish theories aside it will help acne sufferers.

Vitamins............ hum....

I tried doing a liver cleanse. Going raw. Living in the mountains.

Doesn't work

sounds like lies.

I tried doing a liver cleanse. Going raw. Living in the mountains.

Doesn't work

sounds like lies.

Hej! That's a bit of a low blow. It may indeed be funny, but I was not laughing after a month doing the liver cleanse.

I've still got some of the foul smelling, liver cleanse tablets in my cupboard. The raw and mountains bit refers to the time I spent a month trekking in Nepal (although I didn't really want to mention that). My acne was way worse when I came home as to when I left.

Given a month is proberly not long enough, I did notice that a few people living in the mountains also had bad skin even though they live off substance farming - practically raw, unprocessed food..

Also Given is that I didn't 100% finish that liver cleanse, because despite the foul smelling tablets, which I can cope with, there was this long list of food that you couldn't eat. But I didn't notice any difference when I tried it.

For more reasons than trying them and having them not work, the inconclusive scientific studies on diet and acne, and that it is completely impractical and impossible to do in the long term, unless I lived in isolation and grew my own food, which I don't, I say they don't work.

Although I have a particually tough genetically inherited case of acne.

I'm game to even try this acne cure. Although I'm on roaccutane now so the results my be hampered.

haha. alright, sorry for the blunt comment. it's just i went from believing you to not after you added in the whole "lived in the mountains" bit, and it was sounding like you were some troll from the topical forums that comes here from time to time and says "sorry guys my derm says diet-acne is bullshit!!! your all ratarded!".

i brought it ...... i read it ...... and well all i can say is that i would love 2 punch that fucker in the mouth 4 wasting my time and money. i kinda wish i still had it on my comp 4 those days when i cant fall asleep cuz it bores the hell out of u with all the usless crap he writes! but seriously there is no way a real person with a life can follow his regime, all he really did was get every single thing that may help acne and through it all in2 a book and call it his cure. i cant really be pissed at him cuz its my fault that i got sucked in2 his lies. so good on him 4 taking my cash lol.