Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ylem

Question about that new fraxel

Does anybody remeber the name of that new fraxel someone posted on here about a few months back?? It had come out this year.

Does anybody remeber the name of that new fraxel someone posted on here about a few months back?? It had come out this year.

PRS 1500 I think?

So what's supposed to be better about this new fraxel? More results on acne scarring? I went on to their proprietary website, but did not find any information on the "new and improved" version. I definitely want to incorporate this into my acne scar treatment plan for all of those "tiny" scars that catch certain light, especially natural sunlight.

So what's supposed to be better about this new fraxel? More results on acne scarring? I went on to their proprietary website, but did not find any information on the "new and improved" version. I definitely want to incorporate this into my acne scar treatment plan for all of those "tiny" scars that catch certain light, especially natural sunlight.

First of all I seen your pics awhile back and I was suprised. U make it sound like u look like a monster or something. I have holes in my face also I have two larger ones. Thank God one of them I'm able to cover w/ my hair. U still are attractive w/ ur scars. Anyway the "new fraxel" is supposed to penetrate deeper in the dermis yielding more improvement in acne scars than the old Fraxel. Good Luck finding someone who has this though I've called a million and one places and they don't have it and have no idea what I'm talking about. U can't find it if u just log on their website and I'm curious to know how the person who posted the thread about this got to the link where it has the news release about it b/c it looks like it's on the Fraxel website but then if u try to access it by logging on urself w/o using the link u can't find it. I dunno. BTW have u tied the acne free scar Erase or TCA?

First of all I seen your pics awhile back and I was suprised. U make it sound like u look like a monster or something. I have holes in my face also I have two larger ones. Thank God one of them I'm able to cover w/ my hair. U still are attractive w/ ur scars. Anyway the "new fraxel" is supposed to penetrate deeper in the dermis yielding more improvement in acne scars than the old Fraxel. Good Luck finding someone who has this though I've called a million and one places and they don't have it and have no idea what I'm talking about. U can't find it if u just log on their website and I'm curious to know how the person who posted the thread about this got to the link where it has the news release about it b/c it looks like it's on the Fraxel website but then if u try to access it by logging on urself w/o using the link u can't find it. I dunno. BTW have u tied the acne free scar Erase or TCA?

hey, are you referring to the pixel laser?

I just have a thread on this... can you tell me if this is what you're referring to?

thanx :D