Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
terrynutkins

Comedonal & Blackheads On Accutane

Hi again everyone.

I've been wondering if RoAccutane get's rid of Comedonal Acne & Blackheads?

The CSR has made my Comedonal Acne alot better, but it's still there. i read somewhere that Moisturiser helps Comedonal Acne alot, it seems to be doing to trick! :)

As for Backheads, I havn't got that many and to be honest it doesn't really bother me as much as the Comedonal & Real Visable Acne ofcourse, but at the end of the day i could do with them.

If anyone can answer my questions it'd be wonderful!

Thanks in advance :)

if you have blackheads, accutane will get rid of them but your gonna want to kill yourself when you first start out, it forces them all to the surface and everywhere you have them it will look like you have it 200 times worse than you do now lol (this is just my experience w/ accutane)

i never had blackheads or never knew i had them until i started accutane, then they alllll came out

if you have blackheads, accutane will get rid of them but your gonna want to kill yourself when you first start out, it forces them all to the surface and everywhere you have them it will look like you have it 200 times worse than you do now lol (this is just my experience w/ accutane)

i never had blackheads or never knew i had them until i started accutane, then they alllll came out

how long did it take before they all came out? i'm almost 3 weeks into my accutane treatment...i'm sure it varies person to person but i was just wondering...

dunno? for me within my first two weeks.... it could depend on how much you actually are taking

im taking 40 mg and im 160lbs... im pretty sure i could be higher because i have had no symptoms ( not even dry lips ), only a bad IB lol

Every pore of mine has a blackhead in it. They seem harder looking and darker so maybe they are getting ready to surface. Fingers crossed.