Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
babadum

Too late for scar treaments?

Is it ever too late to use these scar things like Acne Free Scar Eraser or Clearsil scar system? Because I just found out about these recently. But most of the scars I have are from a year ago. So I was wondering would it still work. Bleh too bad I didn't know about these things earlier..=/ I kept on thinking the neutragena one was for scars whoa was I wrong well after I learned it from here heh.

Is it ever too late to use these scar things like Acne Free Scar Eraser or Clearsil scar system? Because I just found out about these recently. But most of the scars I have are from a year ago. So I was wondering would it still work. Bleh too bad I didn't know about these things earlier..=/ I kept on thinking the neutragena one was for scars whoa was I wrong well after I learned it from here heh.

Well,

Life is a challenge and it's never too late.

1 year is almost nothing compared to other people (like me) with 7,8,9,+ year scars. I know that in some cases, some scars get more benefit if you take inmediate action. However, some (acne) scars are better treated once the post acne inflamation,redness,etc,etc is gone and it DOES take time. Sometimes the redness makes it a little difficult to see the extend of the scars. In fact there are some newbies who think they have scars when they actually have redness,hyperpigmentation,erythema,etc.