Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

well im a guy and i use makeup to cover up red marks or if i get acne. i havnt had any acne in a while but i have 2 fairly noticeable red marks on my left cheek. ive been using concealer for so long now to cover up spots and i dont wanna stop. while i have no problem more or less lying to almost everyone by wearing makeup im afraid to have a relationship with a girl because i would feel like im lying to her and and i wouldnt want to do that. i know i should just tell her but im afraid shed think less of me and i dont think id be able to handle being dumped over this. i guess thats why im afraid of having a relationship, sorry just wanted to vent

I say do whatever makes you happy and gives you confidence. Is she lying to you when she wears makeup?? No way.

I'm a guy and have the same problem and all I wanna know is what kind of makeup do you use to cover it and how well does it work?? (seriously)

i don't think that it would be like you were lying to a girl that you were in a relationship w/ if you continued to wear make up and she didn't know. what you would do is start a relationship and then when you feel comfortable enough to talk w/ her about it you let her know that it really bothers you so that's why you do it. if she cares about you then she will totally understand why you've done it, that it's something that bothers you and she'll support you through it. it will actually probably bring you two closer b/c she'll feel like you can confide in her about something so personal. there's also no time set for when you would need to tell her...it would just be when you're comfortable enough to. don't let that hold you back from having a relationship. trust me...it's not worth it

i don't think that it would be like you were lying to a girl that you were in a relationship w/ if you continued to wear make up and she didn't know. what you would do is start a relationship and then when you feel comfortable enough to talk w/ her about it you let her know that it really bothers you so that's why you do it. if she cares about you then she will totally understand why you've done it, that it's something that bothers you and she'll support you through it. it will actually probably bring you two closer b/c she'll feel like you can confide in her about something so personal. there's also no time set for when you would need to tell her...it would just be when you're comfortable enough to. don't let that hold you back from having a relationship. trust me...it's not worth it

thanks for that thats really what i wanted to here, youve really made my day

I say do whatever makes you happy and gives you confidence. Is she lying to you when she wears makeup?? No way.

I'm a guy and have the same problem and all I wanna know is what kind of makeup do you use to cover it and how well does it work?? (seriously)

the one i use is maybalene everfreh concealer. yea works great. when i say that i hate gettin acne etc to people they look at me like im crazy, no one has ever questioned me on it or anything. just gotta make sure you get the perfect tone otherwise its gonna look really stupid

Be a man and take that shit off your face. I'd imagine that for a woman -- discovering her heterosexual boyfriend wears make-up to cover up his blemishes -- to be more disturbing than the acne itself. And should things get serious, you'll need to show your true colors if you want the relationship to progress. So, why not be honest from the start instead of fretting over whether or not you're 'lying' to her? Much less worrying and anxiety in my opinion.

i wouldnt worry about it, if you put a little cover-up on. though if it really bothers you could always try out not wearing it one day and see how it goes.

I'm a girl. I don't think I would mind. But honestly, I don't think most girls would mind a few red marks here and there ...

Lol if you get a girlfriend you will both put each others makeup on!!! how cute!!! Btw you should make a vid telling guys how to put on makeup plz!!! lol plz

Lol if you get a girlfriend you will both put each others makeup on!!! how cute!!! Btw you should make a vid telling guys how to put on makeup plz!!! lol plz

:D LMAO HAHAHAHAHA :drool:

lying would be hiding who you are. but your not, acne isnt a part of you. its something thats not supposed to be there, and its covering who you are. all your doing is trying to fix it, by letting yourself shine through again. and stopping extra bullshit thats not supposed to be there in the first place from fucking it up

take the makeup off it bothers you. if she dosent want to be with you because you got 2 spots........ then that would be really sad.

Yeah... why don't you get some fading treatments for the spots instead of covering them up all the time?

That's what I did. I had a million red marks on my forehead and around my mouth and just got sick of covering them up. So I spent two weeks putting on fading treatments and now I look pretty decent without makeup. Hooray. Just hope it stays that way. :P

hi there, i think if ur into a relationship for like a few weeks, the girl will like you for YOU! looks are like the first thing, the eye-catcher, after that its who you really are that keeps her by your side. if she gets mad cuz u have 2 spots, she doesnt deserve you to begin with. btw, i wanted to try concealers but my sis said : you would have to conceal your whole face....... :(