Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

This is all classic.

I have never been kissed. I've had many opportunities too, but things just didn't happen. Mostly because I'm so scared I'll be bad at it.

There was a boy I liked for seven years, though, the only guy I've ever wanted to kiss. This summer, summer of my senior year, he was lifeguarding. We were both standing on the beach ALONE and the sun was setting. I wanted to tell him so bad how I had felt about him all those years. But I was too scared. Like, I tried to get the words out, but they wouldn't come.

Now that, my friends could have segued into THE perfect kiss. Man. That would have been good.

I was 18 when I had my first kiss. And unfortunately, it was with this guy I had just met at a frat party and we happened to be laying down on a bed and we just started going at it. lol It was OKAY. We went out on a couple dates but quickly realized we didn't have anything in common :(

Hmm my first kiss was probably a game of spin the bottle when I was 15 at a party (sounds lame I know, but it was whoever it landed on you kissed)

But the first ever with someone I actually was going out with was when I was 16 in front of a movie theatre, when.. we were more or less alone :P

Hmmm....First kiss, first kiss...Nothing spectacular or memorable...Rather tedious...

An offer to those who have never been kissed but would like the experience:

Come to me and I will kiss you. No fee included.

This offer does not include needy pets.

And I do not guarantee that the kiss will be to your satisfaction.

I am adept at many things but I never said spit-swapping was one of them.

Make sure you check out my insurance policy :dance:

I was 20! I didn't know how to make out so it was awkward and I kept my eyes open to see what the heck was going on. It completely weirded him out! I kind of softened my voice like a child and told him I never kissed anyone before, and then he FREAKED out and told me he had to go and he left like he was escaping a burning building.

my first wasn't as pleasant as I hoped it would be lol...was with my then boyfriend...took him a reallllyyy long time to kiss me...and lets just say he though about it too much and I could feel him thinking..it was really all over the place...it was our first and last kiss...it ended but had nothing to do with the kiss though

well first kiss was playing spin the bottle at a party back in the 7th grade i think. But i never really had the true first kiss. Im just 16.

my first kiss, when i have 10 years ( no acne ) , i`m 18 now ( with acne ) and i haven`t kiss a girl in 9 months..... that suck :(

hah, i was in 4th grade (whats that, like 10?)

i thought i was just going for a kiss on the cheek, then last minute im just like, ok woot! and went for it.

best bad decision ever!

my first kiss was horrible HAHA

he slobbered all over my mouth and face area... his saliva was dripping down, he practically crushed me... he ate my face LOL

Never been properly kissed, I'm male, 17. I've had a few near misses, a guy tried to snog me once. I've had a few intimate moments (just holding each other and looking in each other eyes), but no kiss. I could have gone down the drunk/spin the bottle route but I dont want to waste my first kiss that way. I remember at a party a drunk girl saying that if I played spin the bottle with them I could snog them. Sometimes I have regretted not playing spin the bottle that day, but most of the time I don't.

Now when I was about 11 a girl who was 12/13 or so I think tried to kiss me properly. She leaned in but for some resaon never kissed me (I think my cap was low and in the way) and I never really bothered with it, I only remembered this as I read this topic.

Even earlier, I remember a girl who used to pin me down and kiss me on the cheek and lips, it was okay at first, but i dunno I think i got very annoyed with it. But I dont think you could ever call it a first kiss. However...

One of my earliest memories of school was in year two when a girl and I sorta pressed lips on a huge pile of earth somewhere... It probably happened, but the memory is so faded now.