Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

There's this article, "I am an Egg", about a young woman's experience with acne and dealing with insecurity. Please read it when you get a chance. It's very inspirational if you suffer from acne. You instantly feel a connection to her.

http://www.beautyqa.com/know.php

So as a fun thread, let's describe the first time you ever kissed someone.

I was 20! I didn't know how to make out so it was awkward and I kept my eyes open to see what the heck was going on. It completely weirded him out! I kind of softened my voice like a child and told him I never kissed anyone before, and then he FREAKED out and told me he had to go and he left like he was escaping a burning building. I was mortified. It's funny now but not funny at the time. I guess I could laugh about it because he's my boyfriend now. But if you think that's funny, the first time I ever got "busy" with him (I was 21!), it was a clumsy mess and I was like "what goes where?" "what am I supposed to do with this?" "You want me to do what!!..haha

I've never kissed anyone.

Me either... maybe... me.... you....

NAW! :D

you made me smile :angel: , thank you.

There's nothing wrong with waiting. In high school I wouldn't let anyone near my face because of my pimples. I was like " I'm sorry boys, only I get the privilege of seeing my clogged pores!" I still get zits but not as bad anymore so I stay on the positive and keep smiling! [attachmentid=6170]

My first kiss was with my boyfriend in 8th grade who I just started going out with.. and it happened in my friend's bathroom.. I ended up dumping him 2 days later too :doh:

There's nothing wrong with waiting. In high school I wouldn't let anyone near my face because of my pimples. I was like " I'm sorry boys, only I get the privilege of seeing my clogged pores!" I still get zits but not as bad anymore so I stay on the positive and keep smiling! [attachmentid=6170]

I guess... but i have low self-esteem

i was lying on her shoulder in the back of a car while we were driving back from a party in the rainy night. then i turned my head, to look at her and the car bumped and both of us kinda ran lips into each other, then she ran her tongue down my throat lol. it was pretty cool, wish it was a different person though.

A lot of us do. I could remember the first time I overheard guys talking about how messed up my face was. I just hid myself in a room and cried. It messes you up! But I've realized you should focus on the good things about yourself whatever they may be and find things to make you laugh and smile, like reading about silly first kisses!

It definitely helps.

A lot of us do. I could remember the first time I overheard guys talking about how messed up my face was. I just hid myself in a room and cried. It messes you up! But I've realized you should focus on the good things about yourself whatever they may be and find things to make you laugh and smile, like reading about silly first kisses!

It definitely helps.

aww, that's so true, but it's just that im not feeling ok atm. :(

you need not worry, your cute so itll happen soon enough. my first kiss was fucked up too. i remember thinking "damn i really have no idea what the fuck to do right now." the thing that sucks now is that i havent kissed anyone in over a year. i think i forgot how to do it now. hopefully its like a bike and you never forget. :pray:

mm my first kiss. i was 14 and at one of those disco type things for under 18's i met this chic about 2 weeks earlier and i knew id be seeing her at this disco. we spent the whole night with each other dancing. she asked me to kiss her while we were dancin. i remember thinkin its not what i expected and one of her freinds saw us hooking up and i had my eyes open just lookinn aorund the room while we were kissing prety 'passionatley' and she came over and pushed my eyelids down. i def enjoyed my first kiss though. i remember she was prety hot too.

haha, mine was when i was drunk and offering ice to everyone from my mouth. i kept bugging this girl and eventually she gave in and took the ice from my mouth with her tongue, then it just kinda took over from there lol. now thats my party trick, swapping ice with people to get a cheap tongue snog :angel:

my first was awful too, not a pleasant experience at all. neither were the couple of times after that, that we kissed. it makes me shudder just thinking about it.

Ah, MY FIRST KISS, wow, I was in 8th grade, 13 yr old pup, and

I had an incredible crush on this girl Judy. It was a fantastic night

in May and I asked her for pizza, trembling like a leaf in a hurricane.

After I walked her home & we just stood outside her apt building looking

dazed into each others eyes, or maybe I was just the dazed one.

It took courage but I leaned closer & just wet her lips. It seemed like

20 mins when it was probly ~10 secs. I was all sweaty and ran home

dancing like a fred astaire movie star.

My first kiss was when i was like 12 (and acne free :D ) i was told sumeone "Liked me" and i was like..mee??!!! :shifty: lmao

anyway was awful! :lol:

Broke up less than a week later only coz didnt have heart to do it sooner, actually put me of kissing omg how awful was that kiss :lol: