Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Xero

My TCA CROSS products - Looks legit?

I actually am in the process of getting a refund. I read bad things from the seller. Also he/she also sells headlight cleaner? I'll repurchase from mytcapeel.com

I just repurchased TCA from www.mytcapeel.com. Now I can be sure of the quality.

The efg product is from skin actives and you can get cheaper directly from them. www.skinactives.com. I buy lots of stuff from them including efg. They sell lots of great actives and products.

Leslie

Thanks for the information! I sent an email to skinactives acting for a refund of $8.49, since that's the difference.

My new plan is:

100% TCA from www.mytcapeel.com

Neosporin (to be purchased)

EGF cream from skinactives

hey pennypal,

have you done TCA cross followed by EGF? if so how has that worked for you (also did you only apply the EGF mixture in the scars?)

thanks

Well, I have more issues than simply acne scars - a little loose skin - I'm 42.

For the scars I use 1)needling 2) TCA 3) TCA Cross (just used once) and the SA lotions.

The lotions alone I don't think will help most acne scars..but in conjunction with other methoids I think they are powerful.

So yes, I use an EFG mixture (+ DMAE) on my scars after I needle and crosss. I useit everyday anyway. I like needling so far better than cross and have seen more improvement. The one I rolling scar I did with cross saw a 40% improvement.

It takes repeated tratments to see differences.

I think it's wise to use these serums with scar treatments- because the help healing collagin formation.

Turns out it wasn't an $8.49 price difference. But it was still a $1.99 difference. Apparently, they charge more on eBay.

Still haven't heard anything from maillie.

It's so stupid to save money on something you put on your face, esp. on peels and acids which can actually ruin your face and your life. Most reliable sellers sell the 100% TCA for a few dozen $ which seems to be the average price and it's usually a very small quantity.

I bought mine from Julie Robins (perfectcompexion) for 55$ for 5 ml (about 1/6 an ounce). The thing with cross is that you use so little of it it can last for ages and numerous treatments. I crossed my whole face once and another area a second time and the bottle is still full almost to the top. A 5 ml bottle can be used to cross 20 people at least 6 times over - at least.

*Xero, my remarks aren't directed to you in particular but in general.

Make sure you buy from reliable sources, people :angel:

Thanks for the information.

I stated above I re-purchased 100% TCA from www.mytcapeel.com for $59. The EGF is from skinactives, a reliable source. Neosporin, lastly, will be purchased from a store.

I'll just get a refund from maillie.

Xero, I forgot to tell you. Ask at Spectacularskin about the skinactives EGF. I seem to remember talk there about it causing hairloss in many of the users. They weren't talking about the (HUGELY expensive) ReVive brand but about others (don't remember if it was skinactives). Just ask before you use it or do a search there.

This mailly character seems to have many bad reviews on this forum (I searched after you posted about it)

Xero, I forgot to tell you. Ask at Spectacularskin about the skinactives EGF. I seem to remember talk there about it causing hairloss in many of the users. They weren't talking about the (HUGELY expensive) ReVive brand but about others (don't remember if it was skinactives). Just ask before you use it or do a search there.

This mailly character seems to have many bad reviews on this forum (I searched after you posted about it)

Thanks for the info, hopesprings! I really hope EGF has no serious side effects. I'm happy you mentioned that, I'll just use it on the scabs at night until it heals.

I really should've researched more on Maillie - what you said about saving money on your face was so true. I think what you pay for is what you get.

MyTCAPeel's price was just gone up. From $59 when I bought it to $79.95. That's $20 price difference! I think this has gotten too popular...I'll buy from Better Complexions next time.

I bought 100% tca from mytcapeel.com but dont frost when I cross, is this normal for some people? I'm thinking of returning it.

Friday

Crossed one big scar on left temple.

Saturday

Bought Neosporin. Started using it on my temple scar.

Sunday

Crossed three more scars in the center of my forehead. Started using Neosporin on the three scars.

Monday

Crossed another scar in the center of my forehead. Started Neosporin as well.

I'm expecting to have my EGF cream here today...

I bought it from www.skinactives.com

You have to purchase the EGF and the canvas base cream to mix it with. The total cost is around $15.

The EGF kit arrived today and it included anti-ox boost! That made it worth as much as the website price.

The EGF kit came with so much stuff. It was packed with tons of peanuts. It included the canvas base cream, two mixing sticks, two dropper tools, the EGF, and saline solution.

I'll be using this morning and night on my entire face.

MyTCAPeel/Anis Corp. sent me "Tattoo Removal Kit". I emailed them asking for a replacement.

Holy crap! They replied telling me to keep it as a gift & they'll send out the correct order! Woot!

Well I got mine from my uncle who has a friend who has a laboratory so I was in luck since he gave it to me for free. 100% TCA will frost on contact wiith skin since I tried it, also I spill it all over my hand but healed after a month. TCA 100% will frost for atleast a day then become red and dark and it will form a scab-like skin they shed a few times before fully healed. One treatment just won't do so it would take almost a year bearing with nasty looking gash on your face after every treatment. TCA smells kinda fruity and stings for a while after applying but the pain quickly subsides.