Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Yeah, so me and this girl went out for about 3 months, and then broke up on the first day of school. It ended well and basically it was because I "pressured" her to do something (not sex, don't worry) and she had too much on her mind (her parents were in a big fight). So yeah, we basically continue to talk for about a month, and now it's coming up to two months sice our breakup. She says she still likes me, and she tells other people that, but I just don't know what to do. I really want her back, but I don't know if I should just move on or not.

And I have no idea what to do to get her back, that's the problem. I've been talking to her, and I think I've shown her that I won't make the same mistake again, but I just don't know.. Maybe I should give it more time? What if she doesn't like me anymore?

Help please!

I don't know how old you are but i'm assuming in high school, probably 16 or 17?

girls at that age (yes i was one!) are big teases and will keep on tagging along just to have your attention. I suggest that you move on and if she REALLY likes you, she'll come back to you when she notices that you aren't bothered by your breakup. but don't be fooled so easily, take it slow and meet other girls and have a good time. If it's meant to be, i will all fit together one day; in the meantime, don't get depressed about it and make friends. Good luck and take care!

I don't know how old you are but i'm assuming in high school, probably 16 or 17?

girls at that age (yes i was one!) are big teases and will keep on tagging along just to have your attention. I suggest that you move on and if she REALLY likes you, she'll come back to you when she notices that you aren't bothered by your breakup. but don't be fooled so easily, take it slow and meet other girls and have a good time. If it's meant to be, i will all fit together one day; in the meantime, don't get depressed about it and make friends. Good luck and take care!

Thanks for your reply :)

I'm 15.

Well, she's not like most girls (although, we never truly understand them, do we?).. And I'm not just saying that. She's not the flirty type, or the tag along type. She does what she wants most of the time and if she doesn't she just goes with the flow with a positive attitude. I think I'm going to talk to her about it and give her more time. It sounds like I already know what I'm going to do and don't need advice, but I just want to see some suggestions from you guys.

By the way, I am an acne sufferer and have been since 4th or 5th grade. I remember my first pimple (don't we all). I remember asking my mom what it was and she said it was an 'infected sweat gland.' I remember school sucked that day as I had to tell everyone that I had an 'infected sweat gland.' My acne's getting better, but the scars aren't. Acne isn't really all that bothersome anymore, I've come to accept it and getting pissed off and bitching about it won't make it go away. Of course I'm on the CSR (loosely), but getting rid of my acne isn't the most important of my problems right now.

Sorry for the short summary of my worthless, pathetic, little life (don't worry, I'm not a cutter).

yea man im 19 and in a similair situation. (alhough the reason we broke up wasnt because i pressured her into anything, i just wasnt ready for a serious relationship) bt now i really want her back. im also a little skeptical about being freinds with a chic after a break up if youve still got feelings for them because it makes it too hard to move on. this chic also really likes me and sais shed like something to happen in the future but i dont know if i beleive that either. i suppose i cant realy give any advice dude because im a bit lost as well, but heres what i think the best thing for me to do is and maybe you too. basically i dont think ill be being good freinds with her at least untill im over her. i think its best just to try and move on. meet other people, hang out with freinds more.

yea man im 19 and in a similair situation. (alhough the reason we broke up wasnt because i pressured her into anything, i just wasnt ready for a serious relationship) bt now i really want her back. im also a little skeptical about being freinds with a chic after a break up if youve still got feelings for them because it makes it too hard to move on. this chic also really likes me and sais shed like something to happen in the future but i dont know if i beleive that either. i suppose i cant realy give any advice dude because im a bit lost as well, but heres what i think the best thing for me to do is and maybe you too. basically i dont think ill be being good freinds with her at least untill im over her. i think its best just to try and move on. meet other people, hang out with freinds more.

Well, I just can't help "being friends with her." She's become part of my life, it's hard to just shut her out. She's said she would be upset if I never talked to her again, so I think letting her go completely is out of the question since I don't want to hurt someone like her, she's so sweet and it's not my fault for all of my pain.

dont' pressure until you got to.

I'm not planning on it at all. Thanks for your advice, I'll consider it after talking to her some more. I don't know how to talk to her more, though. I'm pretty busy, so I only get a chance to talk to her online about 3-5 times a week. I talk to her at school once in awhile, but I don't see her often. I give her some long notes and emails about every other day.

However, yesterday, I wrote her a note and gave her best friend some pictures back that I put on her Myspace for her. She didn't really make eye contact with me, but looked excited when she got the note (she always is). Dunno what she was thinking. A friend of mine mentioned guilt or regret, but I don't know. She's not really been talking to many guys according to her friends, so I don't think she's interested in anyone else. She doesn't fall in and out of love easily so, that could work in my advantage. Who knows.

To you guys that are recommending talking to other girls: I'm a pretty shy and I've been suffering from social anxiety most of my life. I'm starting to come out of my shell, but talking to girls doesn't come easy unless I know them really well. Also, not having a car makes it really difficult to hang out with them anytime I want.

I'll continue to look forward to all of your suggestions. I feel very comfortable here talking about my situations since I know some of you guys are also in the same boat. Great place Acne.org is, if only we could get everyone that suffers from acne to be here and we could use it as an Acne Dating website. :)

There are still some wonderful human beings without acne, so we'd still miss out.

haha what were you trying to get her to do

I wanna know too!

Anyways, no. You will never ever understand girls. And 15 year old girls love (positive) attention from boys. But that doesn't mean you should ask her out 20x a week or write her poems or any of that shit, because it won't make her come back. Lots of girls will break your heart, and you'll do some heartbreaking too. Detaching, even just for a while, will make it easier for you to move on. While the act of removing someone important to you will not be easy. It's something you've got to do.

wow.. so young and already kissing :surprised:

jkz. im 15 on the 23rd of oct. but i got mynes when i was like in gr 6 or 7

I never said that was my first bro.

had that same exact thing happen, we dated for 7 months tho...Its been like 4 months and I still think about her so it kind of sucks but im moving on, it seems she has

get some alone time with her and just tell her how you feel. say, "im sorry for what i did and i still care about you a lot." then see how she responds. if she smiles and says something nice then ask if she would like to give it another go.

I never said that was my first bro.

meant hers