Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
girl2006

oily skin and mineral foundation

i have extremelly oily skin after like an 1/2 hour after i put makeup on. i want to try some mineral makeup like the physicans formual stuff. is it better for oily skin because rite now im using maybelline everfresh and it quite oily and thichish......... is there anything to put on before my makeup to help the oilyness its very embaressing and annoying :(

ive never used physicians formula, but i have found that mineral makeup has been really good for my oily skin. it actually dries my skin out a little. not too badly...for the first time in my life i have actually had to use moisturizer underneath my mineral makeup because it dries my skin out a little. i have become a huge fan of mineral makeup and i find that it starts to look better as it combines with the oils in my skin--it looks better as the day goes on. i have used bare escentuals (which worked well but was wayyy pricey) and joppa minerals and everyday minerals. all three of them were great but the latter two are significantly cheaper. good luck!

nooope. doesn't work out. unless you're willing to do touch-ups like every 30 mins. i used to use mineral make-up, and although they claim to control oil, they really don't. even if i use an oil-controlling powder or something, my face always gets oily and it looks horrible.