Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
acne_soldier

2 week mark on regime

whats going on? I've been on the regime for 2 weeks, and have been using bp all over my face. It started peeling a few days ago but now it is getting better. However my problem areas are my jaw bones and my left side is clearing up pretting decent except for some reddness left by the bp on my neck which will probably fade after some while. My right side is totally opposite though. Over the last few days I could feel whiteheads coming up(fairly big ones that hurt) and now i have about 5 in a row on my jawbone that looks ridiculous. So why is that side of my jawbone still breaking out this bad whereas my other side is clearing. Anyone who has been on this regime for over 2 weeks please tell me if you had the same experience and if it eventually cleared without any radical breakouts. I really need some reassurance at this point. Thanks.

whats going on?  I've been on the regime for 2 weeks, and have been using bp all over my face.  It started peeling a few days ago but now it is getting better.  However my problem areas are my jaw bones and my left side is clearing up pretting decent except for some reddness left by the bp on my neck which will probably fade after some while.  My right side is totally opposite though.  Over the last few days I could feel whiteheads coming up(fairly big ones that hurt) and now i have about 5 in a row on my jawbone that looks ridiculous.  So why is that side of my jawbone still breaking out this bad whereas my other side is clearing.  Anyone who has been on this regime for over 2 weeks please tell me if you had the same experience and if it eventually cleared without any radical breakouts.  I really need some reassurance at this point. Thanks.

I broke out week 2 and 4 in places I had never broken out in before. I'm in week 12/13? and have no breakouts since week 5. The others are right...Hang in there.