Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bigboy

WHAT DO U THINK?

Okay I've been on the CSR for 2 months now and Im 100% clear. "YES". The thing is now Im having a problem with dryness and it seems as if my skin is peeling also. When I say peeling it's not skin just hangin off my face but I have dark spots on my face which I know for sure is dead skin. But the thing is it's like on my forhead, and both cheeks. It's like u can see a light part of my skin then u look u see dark spots (dead Skin) and sometimes when I put lotion on the skin comes off. Im using Lac-Hydrin Five. Should I lower the dosage of BP? I mean because this really sucks having 2tone looking skin. Will Lac-Hydrin Five remove all the dead skin? OR SHOULD I try a home kit to remove the dead skin?

Okay I've been on the CSR for 2 months now and Im 100% clear. "YES". The thing is now Im having a problem with dryness and it seems as if my skin is peeling also. When I say peeling it's not skin just hangin off my face but I have dark spots on my face which I know for sure is dead skin. But the thing is it's like on my forhead, and both cheeks. It's like u can see a light part of my skin then u look u see dark spots (dead Skin) and sometimes when I put lotion on the skin comes off. Im using Lac-Hydrin Five. Should I lower the dosage of BP? I mean because this really sucks having 2tone looking skin. Will Lac-Hydrin Five remove all the dead skin? OR SHOULD I try a home kit to remove the dead skin?

Try using less BP and see if it still helps on your acne, if not, try another moisturizer.

Also note that moisturizer with AHA can actually be very hash to the skin and cause dryness.

one thing i do in the morning is rub my face with a towel, and it removes a lot of dead skin that might not be noticeable, but is still there. I am not really gentle, but i havent noticed any problems with irritation yet so i continue to do it, because i just dont like hiding dead skin, i want it off my face.

The dead skin cells you mention is pretty common even to me. Try using Lac-hydrin 5 moisturizing lotion, it will exfoliate the dead skin cells and take care of dryness. It works very well for me =]