Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
matthew889

Need for more sensual stories with acne

We need more sensual stories with acne people. How about the acne guy picking up an Italian guy with acne at the bar? Or how about the two having a fun time at a party and holding hands? This is the stuff that I'm talking about.

Sensual huh... Not exactly sensual but I see more people with acne in college than I did in high school. You would think it would be the opposite.

But there are enough where it is kind of the norm if you have some acne. And, even if it seems like no one else has acne, I've seen girls without makeup in my morning classes and they look like a different person.

So the point is, continue getting rid of that acne if it makes you feel better but, "Think highly of yourself, for the world takes you at your own estimate" - Fortune cookie

Sensual huh... Not exactly sensual but I see more people with acne in college than I did in high school. You would think it would be the opposite.

But there are enough where it is kind of the norm if you have some acne. And, even if it seems like no one else has acne, I've seen girls without makeup in my morning classes and they look like a different person.

So the point is, continue getting rid of that acne if it makes you feel better but, "Think highly of yourself, for the world takes you at your own estimate" - Fortune cookie

yea im in college and noticed that too. i thought it would be totally opposite too. "How about the acne guy picking up an Italian guy with acne at the bar? " do you mean a guy with acne picks up another guy with acne? and what exactly is sensual for that matter? i looked it up and i still dont get it.

As long as it isn't "sensual" in the sense that I will have to dump THAT particular story as well, Matthew, we'll do fine. Please remember that. Big Brother is always watching you.

:)