Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Elsewhere

This is so bueatiful -

thats lovely man. :wub: is there anyway to rip it, i want it on my ipod to watch on the train or when im upset!!!!

anyone know what song that is as well?

am I the only one that finds this a bit creepy. if some random person was standing in the mall hugging people i would probably avoid them.

don't get me wrong, i like hugs and all but i just think that's a little weird.

am I the only one that finds this a bit creepy. if some random person was standing in the mall hugging people i would probably avoid them.

don't get me wrong, i like hugs and all but i just think that's a little weird.

I'd so totally hug them.

lol - a friend of mine on LJ also thought it was a bit creepy. Nothing wrong with that! :)

It just struck me - the human connection - which is missing for so many of us. Especially in a larger, worldly, sense.

I would totally hug them, but a handshake would be good, too!!!! (for the non-huggers!)

I'm going to find a way to put this on my IPOD, too. The most moving piece I've seen in years.

It's beautiful Elsewhere, and it's totally true. Somewhere I read that to feel good a person should give/receive 12 hugs a day (because when you hug someone your brain relases serotonine)...and I don't think I know someone, anywhere, who receive 12 hugs a day...so, it confirms the theory of the video....

And it's incredible how the reaction of people changed... When it was new, nobody would go to the man and hug him. Then 1-2 people got started and hugged him, and then more and more people... and they reached the 10000 signatures...it was beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

Guest brian.

elsewhere you need to fatty sticky this thread here!