Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

had a good time with friends but once again im only friends with people , u see people dont like me very much i dont trust noone because if they are nice to me they probaly are going to backstab me , but i have this friend hes the hootttes guy in school evey girl loves him and would do anything for him even teacher feel something :wacko: lol anyway hes the my only friend that respects me and whats to go clubbing with him , i like it but inside i feel miserable every girl i like loves him i hate it the fact n one even looks at me and treats me like if i dont exist , but my friend is still nice , but inside im i guess jealous :( none likes me everyone hates me sometimes i feel like a bulllet in the brain would make m pain go everyday that i wake up i wanna pull the trigger , i...just.....dont, why? beacuse i dont want my mom by herself crying beside my grave all by herself none there just her my firends wouldnt even realize i am dead and if they find out they would think what a dumbass i was , i even have it in my mind the picture of her crying by herself noone there just my dead cold body there , but i still dont....pull the trigger , most times i feel like joinig the army so i can just get shot in the head and die and have at least a medal in my chest , cant wait for the army so i can get shot in teh brain and npt feell this pain , i want to cry but no tear comes out , the agony i feel i need help but none can , i am in a hole and none can pull me out , i dont deserve to live i want to burn in hell . i burn myself wit hot water so i can get a little taste of what hell is gunna be like

every day i wake up and ask how long will i be able to take this

sometimes i feel like a bulllet in the brain would make m pain go everyday that i wake up i wanna pull the trigger , i...just.....dont, why? beacuse i dont want my mom by herself crying beside my grave all by herself none there just her

same here man i feel the same way. pretty frequently i think to myself, maybe i should just kill myself. i would have done it by now, but the ONLY thing stopping me is hurting the people that love me. thts the only thing, if it wasnt for that i would be dead by now. i dont care about dying or anything i just dont wana hurt my family.

maybe one day, that obstacle wouldnt be there, to stop me, to hold me back. and i would just do it.

It seems a little psycho but I have the same thoughts. I fantasize about that kind of thing all the time, like putting one gun on the biggest zit on my face, and another against my head. Sometimes I get so down that I try to figure out how I could get the gun. The only thing stopping it is the thought of how much it would hurt my family. I have younger brothers and sister and I don't want to screw up their lives, so I just push on. Just try to hang in there. You are definitely not alone. Life may be a real bitch now, but there's always hope in the future so just keep pushing on.

i wonder if people know how i can end this agony ? do i have to put a bullet thru my brain or is thre another solution?

whats the status of your acne and if its bad, have you tried accutane?

cant quot?

neway

its vry hard 2 rly shoot urself

the main prob is u pause and thnk and boom u lost it

alot of ppl here wld say suicide=bad

it s ur life! u hav 2 b mor impulsive (eve plan date) if u rly wan 2

thn dont thnk just do it

A lot of people have thoughts like yours, i honestly think that anyone who harms themselves only ends up hurting others that care for them so they are being selfish, i've had acne for ten years now and have had really hard times aswell.

But when you look at the big picture even those of us with acne are very lucky, you just have to look at people with other diseases that will eventually kill them but yet they put on a brave face and enjoy life, i really admIre those people.

I think you should go to a doctor and express your feelings, there are many people and medicines to help them.

People in developing countires probably have the same problems as yourself but they don't have anyone to help them, i would strongly advise you to go and talk to someone, a doctor, teacher, religious person e.t.c and tell them how you feel, i'll guarentee you'll feel better after telling someone.

A lot of people have thoughts like yours, i honestly think that anyone who harms themselves only ends up hurting others that care for them so they are being selfish, i've had acne for ten years now and have had really hard times aswell.

But when you look at the big picture even those of us with acne are very lucky, you just have to look at people with other diseases that will eventually kill them but yet they put on a brave face and enjoy life, i really admIre those people.

I think you should go to a doctor and express your feelings, there are many people and medicines to help them.

People in developing countires probably have the same problems as yourself but they don't have anyone to help them, i would strongly advise you to go and talk to someone, a doctor, teacher, religious person e.t.c and tell them how you feel, i'll guarentee you'll feel better after telling someone.

yeah but most of theses people have no idea want i am goin thru that why i come here , i just want know if there is other people in pain like me

of course there is, i used to think the same, i could barely eat sometimes because my acne hurt so much, i've left jobs, cancelled holidays, spent all day in bead because of it and i always thought no else suffered like me. there are thousands of people in your country with the same problem, if no one had these problems there would be no need for dermatoligists e.t.c, Acne is a very common problem and it can be helped.

Yeah, I know how you feel...

Some days I wake up, and ask myself "Why did I have to wake up today?"

Life is just a game... Some ppl are better at playing then others...

I've tried to quit so many times...But my family wont let me... :(

Now I just watch everyone else....

no i could never kill myself. im still a virgin!

And here comes the infamous quote:

No one dies a virgin, Life screws us all.

Back to the original topic. You wanted to commit suicide because you're jealous of your friends stardom and disliked the fact that people isolate you?

Why not just accept reality like those born with disabled? At least you still have the opportunities to make things better, some people DON'T.

well im dont like the word jealous but lets just say hes rich im going thru some money problem and and where ever he goes he finds money , in the clubs he finds a 50 euro bill , some place he finds a 20 another a five tens its like if god is throwing money at him , and he isnt poor to need it so i dont understand why god does all that to him and forgets about me , hes gods chosen one for happy life and im just casted in darkness all by myself

well im dont like the word jealous but lets just say hes rich im going thru some money problem and and where ever he goes he finds money , in the clubs he finds a 50 euro bill , some place he finds a 20 another a five tens its like if god is throwing money at him , and he isnt poor to need it so i dont understand why god does all that to him and forgets about me , hes gods chosen one for happy life and im just casted in darkness all by myself

Wow, you're complaining because your parents don't give some extra pocket-money?

Casted in darkness because of all those minor issues? What about those starving to death in Africa - eternal damnation in hell?