Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bballer056

Naturebright

ok, well good luck with it.

post a link if you can so we can see the pic.

there are so many lamps it might be an idea if we had a thread to deatail them all and post reviews.

tim

Guest ~Wolfy~

well i have been using it for about 20 days and i am still breaking out like normal, i wouldnt say its help any

Stick with it! Normally the effect will be noticeable around week 6-8 onwards.

1 month mark- still not improving

bacteria reproduce by the billion every day. Its ludicrous that this thing would work. lol

Guest ~Wolfy~

bacteria reproduce by the billion every day. Its ludicrous that this thing would work. lol

No, the research says that blue light treatment reduces the number of viable bacteria by a factor 10 per day. After just 3 days there's only 1 in 1000 of the quantity of live bacteria on your skin. (The situation is much the same with oral antibiotics BTW.)

So why do people still get acne?

But it takes about 6-12 weeks for the skin to turnover- from cells at the bottom of the skin to work to the top. Until that happens you continue to breakout; the pores are still blocked.

Only once the skin has turned over and the sebum plugs have fallen enough do the spots subside.