Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kabol

Dermatologist for prescription forums

Needless to say, there should be a qualified derm on these forums as there was before for the prescription forums. We had one, but acne.org (wolfkeeper) banned him. I wonder why Joel or Dan or any other mod did not take action on this. However, i think the extra funds Dan speaks of occasionally should be used to pay for what was had for free.

Unfortunately some people come here claiming they are derms, and oftentimes they aren't. Too easy to pull a hoax on the internet.

A real, quality derm would be nice. I know several of our members have ambitions of becoming a derm. That will be nice to have them come back in the future and give their advice and expertise!

Unfortunately some people come here claiming they are derms, and oftentimes they aren't. Too easy to pull a hoax on the internet.

A real, quality derm would be nice. I know several of our members have ambitions of becoming a derm. That will be nice to have them come back in the future and give their advice and expertise!

exactly my thoughts

in the chat there is always some kid claiming to be a derm and i know fullwell they arnt

wud be great if someone became a derm, then we would make them .org staff and they wud be our resident dermatologist :D

exactly my thoughts

in the chat there is always some kid claiming to be a derm and i know fullwell they arnt

wud be great if someone became a derm, then we would make them .org staff and they wud be our resident dermatologist :D

yeah, instead of banning him or her, that would be great :)

exactly my thoughts

yeah, instead of banning him or her, that would be great :)

the mod who banned her at the time is no longer a mod.

and i wasnt one at the time

but i did hear this derm did also cause trouble, aswel as being very helpful

but i personally would LOVe a qualified derm to work on the board with us

*raises hand*

I am going to become a dermatologist! :)

there we go promlem solved

and she is HOT too

so we got 1hot future derm right here :wub: tgirl i love you