Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ttack

soo while i was on the bus...

i dropped my backpack n my moisturizer n toner rolled out on the florr in front of the girl that sat in frotn of me and she n her lil friend picked it up n started laughing and like trhowing it around the bus and everyone was like wtf weird and all this stuff at first they thought it was mine i guess but i said it wasnt mine n stuff ughh- really eambarassing lol. i liked that moisturizer too :(

why would u be embarassed about that, I'm guessing you're young from the way the kids acted... A word of advice to you while your young, all those kids wont mean a damn thing to you later in life even in a year or two, dont let anything they do/think make you feel unconfortable.. pick up your stuff and be proud of who you are

why would u be embarassed about that, I'm guessing you're young from the way the kids acted... A word of advice to you while your young, all those kids wont mean a damn thing to you later in life even in a year or two, dont let anything they do/think make you feel unconfortable.. pick up your stuff and be proud of who you are

I totally agree. They're obviously idiots. Who cares what they think?