Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
InRepair

So starting the Regimen now

So i got all my supplies i'll be starting it this weekend, i hope this works, i'm sick of using stuff that doesn't work. :rolleyes: Wish me luck.

I got Dan's gentle cleanser

Cetaphil moisturizing lotion

Neutrogena on the spot treatment

Now i have one question when should i use the neutrogena? after i use the moisturizing lotion? and if so how long should i wait in between those two, i know some stuff you should wait awhile.

I'm trying a different moisturizing lotion, that aveeno sounds really good. The Cetaphil, makes my skin feel really heavy and nasty and when i wake up in the morning my skin is really gross, so i'll try that aveeno, its a tad bit expensive like 16 bucks which is a stupid but i'll give it a shot. :| But so far nothing major has happen, no break outs but nothing is going away either, oh well i'll keep it going and see how it goes.

So my skin is very VERY slowly starting to heal but i ended up getting this really bad breakout on my left side its not going away and its taking a long time. If i can get ride of that, i can just handle with the red marks and deal with those. :|

OMG I woke up this morning and that big bump i had on my cheek, which i had for about a month now that was never going away, is now flat, there is a red mark there but its GONE i couldn't believe it. My face is pretty much gone now with breakouts i'm just left with red marks.

I'm speechless. :shock:

I stopped using Neutrogena i didn't like how it was going on, so i switched and now i'm on the gel, which so far its seems to be working no big breakouts.

So now my regimen is:

Dan's Cleanser

Dan's Gel

Aveeno Radiant Mois.

So we'll see how this goes.

So far no big breakouts i did have one on my left cheek but it went away now is just left with a red mark. So now i don't have any breakouts just little small white heads which those suckers are annoying as hell but i can manage those better then huge zits.

So now i have red spots i gotta deal with. :wall:

I'm moving your log over to the subforum where the other CSR users hang out .... I think you'll get more support and useful information over there.

Good luck with your regimen!