Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Incognita

Reversa WORKS!!!

As re: topic, Reversa WORKS!!!

Reversa anti-spot lightening cream with 4% Glycolic acid WORKS very well ... hell perfectly, on the hyperpigmentation left after spots!

After being quite fed-up to say the least of trying all those diff. spot lighteners, I finally decided to take a chance on this product when i saw it one sale at a pharmacy {@ $20.99 canadian... it's more expensive on regular pricing}.

I was even a bit skeptical when i asked the sales girl if it really does work and she had pics to prove. Nevetheless, I proved it myself, when, after about 2 wks of continuous applictaion both day and nite, i finally began to see the dark spots DISAPPEAR!

I couldn't believe it and i was like Horray!

And mind you this was even after hving tried products with 4% hydrochinone!

Reversa anti-spot lightening cream with 4% Glycolic acid WORKS very well ... hell perfectly, on the hyperpigmentation left after spots!

After being quite fed-up to say the least of trying all those diff. spot lighteners, I finally decided to take a chance on this product when i saw it one sale at a pharmacy {@ $20.99 canadian... it's more expensive on regular pricing}.

I was even a bit skeptical when i asked the sales girl if it really does work and she had pics to prove. Nevetheless, I proved it myself, when, after about 2 wks of continuous applictaion both day and nite, i finally began to see the dark spots DISAPPEAR!

hi i just have a few questions

what is your skin type? which pharmacy did you buy it at? (canadian im assuming... hopefully since i live in canada too)

did u have any reactions to it? burning/ peeling, itching? (ive used hydroquorine products and it made my skin have side effects)

oh and how old were ur marks?

thanks!

hi i just have a few questions

what is your skin type? which pharmacy did you buy it at? (canadian im assuming... hopefully since i live in canada too)

did u have any reactions to it? burning/ peeling, itching? (ive used hydroquorine products and it made my skin have side effects)

oh and how old were ur marks?

thanks!

Answers:

1) My skin type is brown [ interracial black/white]

2) bought at Jean Coutu pharmacie here in MTL... but I saw it also available at PharmaPrix [in english canada I think that's shoppers drug mart??}

3) the effects (any burning/peeling itching) were rather mild and not unbearable, at least to me.

And it event reversed the side effects i got from hydroquinone [i.e. some of the darkening that i got from it... ironicly though as hydroquinone was supposed to lighten.)

4) my marks were over 10 years, with some more recent.

thanks for the reply

oh, and you said that it didnt fade the colour of the mark but only made it smaller??... hm thats a bit odd...

nevertheless i may try it..

thanks for the reply

oh, and you said that it didnt fade the colour of the mark but only made it smaller??... hm thats a bit odd...

nevertheless i may try it..

I don't know if perhaps you read me wrong, but yes it DID fade away the mark...so much so my skin returned to it's natural colour!

Is it called just "Reversa"?

Can I buy it online?

It's called : Reversa anti-spot lightening cream with 4% Glycolic acid.

And a booklet had come in the box with the product telling of other Reversa products, one of which was featured for acne sufferers!

If you do a google search [www.google.com] you can find out if it's sold online!

is it only for brown spots, how about redness/red pots

I've used it mainly on brown spots.

I have a few red ones that i've tried it on, but no change to note just yet... but then again my skin has a natural "red" under tone, so perhaps that's why!