Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

im supposed to be leaving for a football game tonight, and yesterday my skin was decent so i supposed it would be decent today too, i put on the makeup, and it looked like shit. the makeup wasnt doing as good of a job as yesterday.

this shit happens like one day the makeup covers it up fine, the next it doesnt. theres numerous factors that contribute to that for example the dryness of my skin - effects the visibility of those stupid ice pick scars.

and sometimes my red spots just look plain redder, the more makeup i put on to cover the red spots, the worse my scars look.

cuz the makeup makes the scars look more pronounced. so i have this horrible dilemna of choosing between having the scars look worse, or having the red spots being seen.

so anyways, yeah im not going :( football has a lot of flourecent lighting so its ok i guess cuz those lights woulda made me look horrible anyways.

try to have fun at the game anyway, forget about redmarks for the time. i know it easier said then done, but have a good night! :)

She already said she's not going. :confused: