Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Some people claims it does help. it is a very good oil.

But I too break out with even the purest oils full strength. (If minor in a moisturizer it seems be OK.)

But you need it pure for the redmarks.

Maybe try putting it just on the marks, and not all over. If thats OK with your skin, I would try for a month and if no improvement is seen, try something else. Everybodies different, so they respond to different things.

Red marks take time, but with something that will work for you, you should see slow gradual improvement.

hmmm i just ordered this stuff...i hope it doesnt break me out and i was even hoping it would get rid of my red marks...ill let you guys know. i think however that if it does lessen red marks it will take more than a week. i plan on giving it at least a month and half as long as it doesnt break me out.

I've used it for just under a month....it hasn't made me break out and I don't think it has assisted in stopping me breaking out....but my red marks have faded dramatically!!! I've been getting zits for 20 years now, I've had IPL with no noticable success, but emu oil has really been doing its business. Old marks are definately faded to almost unnoticable and new marks from fresh zits that I've attacked, disappear in 3-5 days!

I use it twice a day, my skin isn't overly oily and it feels great....I wish I started using this years ago, would have saved my face and my wallet!