Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pff..

DermaroIIer on pores

My derm has toId me that the dermaroIIer is proving successfuI for minimizing pores.

Has anyone had success with this?

He aIso said there is quite a difference between dermaroIIers bought onIine and used at home to the ones used proffessionaIIy.

There are about four types of dermaroller.

The one sold commercially main puspose is to help topicals absord better. It claims to have about a 400% absoption rate for topicals when you use the demaroller first. This costs about 50# on ebay. The next level of dermaroller has longer needles and is CID -collagen induction thearpy. It accomplishes the same thing as what people are talking about, generally, when the talk about needling. I've found no way to buy this online. I got to the stage or ordering one once but then got a notice saying they no longer carried it. There dosen't seem to be a way to buy it - it's dermaroller CIT8 as opposed to dermaroller 8

There is another brand you can buy. IT costs around 90$ on ebay. Do a search on skin roller and you'll see 6-8 for sale. I have been unable to find any information on the needle length and therefore the results of these rollers.

Leslie

I just ordered the dermroller8 so I have no results to post as yet.