Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ex - playa

how do i shrink my pores?

Mandelic acid or salicylic acid will exfoliate the pores; when they are less clogged they will look smaller.

This thread doesn't belong in Emo, so I'm moving it to the mild/moderate acne forum ...

ok i dont mean to sound like an ass but if we knew how to control the size of our pores then most of us wouldnt be here right now because if we can control the size of our pores then we can shrink the oil production.

ok i dont mean to sound like an ass but if we knew how to control the size of our pores then most of us wouldnt be here right now because if we can control the size of our pores then we can shrink the oil production.

You can shrink your pores with topicals like Skinoren.

Prescription retinoids will make the pores look smaller. Some people also insist that over-the-counter retinol treatments, like Green Cream and Diacneal, can too.

Genetics control the size of our pores. Regular exfoliation seems to make them less visible. Pores also seem bigger on dry skin, so a good moisturizer helps. DHC makes a product called Velvet Skin Coat that also seems to make pores invisible. Keeping in mind that it doesn't actually alter your skin, just makes it look better.