Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dizzylizzy

chapstic and lipstic

Hi :)

I just bought "BurtsBee" chapstic I like the way it feels on my lips. When I am in my house I will apply it through out the day(unless I get a wierd reaction). I was wondering if I could use both Lipstic and Chapstic at the same time. Does anyone do this? Does the Lipstic cake up wierd? Which do you apply first? The Chapstic or the Lipstic? I usualy woud just apply the Lipstic alone but I really do like the sensation of the "Burtsbee" Chapstic. So I would like to apply both if I could. I mean, I could if I want to lol.. but I dont want to look strange if the Lipstic fades in a wierd way. I rather not do trail and error if I can help it. I am tired of going through my whole day with somthing noticable on my face feeling fine only to come home and go to the mirror to wash my face and realize I look like a belvue patient. :shifty:

Guest been13years

I always use either Burt's Bees lip balm or Weleda lip balm under lipstick. I have little flakies on my lips that have to be smoothed out first. Unless you're going for ultra-long marathon lipstick wearing sessions, it's a-ok.