Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Christina ~

If you can't say something nice.......

DON'T PICK ON OTHER PEOPLE.

for a support and advice board designed to help people cope with a condition and receive advice and help along the way lately there have been more jackass hypocrits than one could shake a stick with a nail on the end at. (though the thought of making direct contact is tempting)

Whether you're bashing the mentally ill, gallery pictures, those who like star trek, those who have a bf/gf or someone who likes to eat fast food or is going through a rough time in their life there is someone out there to deliver hate to each and every one. Does anyone else think this is WRONG????

And it just perpetuates. I get nasty back because if someone attacks me or someone i care about or is basically a complete bastard towards someone with a condition than of COURSE i'm going to lash out at that. What do you think you can insult people and NOT have someone get upset (and rightfully so). Maybe in your land of makebeleive people take the abuse and ask for more but not me and quite frankly this forum is slowly letting abusers take over. And if you think verbally abusing someone isn't abuse think again. If someone posts in the Emo thread that they're suicidal and you laugh or tell them to off themselves you're a real prick.

I don't want to be that person who gets mad, who has to keep posting these things hoping someone will respect others and is constantly disappointed. You're entitled to your opinions, but tact is something i think we all have to learn to practice a little more.

So maybe next time you want to post how much you hate so and so because you've got your nice little internet to hide behind you'll think twice because really....would you be nicer if you didn't have the internet to protect you? Could you say it to my face? his face? her face? i dont think you could do it. Really, its quite pathetic that you would sit there wherever you are and troll away and think it doesn't hurt anyone.

"Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can make her starve herself to death"

so BEHAVE GODDAMMIT! we're all old enough to know better than to attack someone with a problem. How do you know that isn't going to be you?

And frankly if you're here bemoaning your acne condition and then go around and bash someone else for something you either don't have or don't understand. Why the FUCK are you here at all? I mean really you're asking for the world to accept you when you don't accept the world to begin with????

yup. bad language and everything. i'm pissed off. So lets place nice? okay? please?

DON'T PICK ON OTHER PEOPLE.

for a support and advice board designed to help people cope with a condition and receive advice and help along the way lately there have been more jackass hypocrits than one could shake a stick with a nail on the end at. (though the thought of making direct contact is tempting)

Whether you're bashing the mentally ill, someone who posts pictures that are nicer than yours of a t-shirt, likes star trek, has a bf/gf or likes to eat fast food there is someone out there to deliver hate to each and every one.

And it just perpetuates. I get nasty back because if someone attacks me or someone i care about or is basically a complete bastard towards someone with a condition than of COURSE i'm going to lash out at that.

I don't want to be that person. So maybe next time you want to post how much you hate so and so because you've got your nice little internet to hide behind you'll think twice because really....would you be nicer if you didn't have the internet to protect you? say it to my face? his face? her face? i dont think so.

so BEHAVE GODDAMMIT! we're all old enough to know better than to attack someone with a problem.

And frankly if you're here bemoaning your condition and then go around and bash someone else for something you either don't have or don't understand. Why the FUCK are you here at all?

yup. bad language and everything. i'm pissed off. So lets place nice? okay? please?

i couldnt agree with you more!

I sense hostility in this thread. I think for the most part this board is nicer than some of the other boards I go to.

don't confuse hostility with frustration. this is not the first time i've posted something like this only to get messages telling me i'm an idiot. I've been watching the boards really closely right now and what i see is really sad. Kids suffering are asking for advice and being told they're "pathetic" etc. thats not constructive.

i dont' know what boards you visit that are worse...and frankly thats a pretty scary thought.

got any real critisim?

Yeah, as a matter of fact I do. This isn't the Brady Bunch, ffs. And not everyone shares the same opinion. You want something that's nice and fluffy, go visit another board.

I think I am pretty well balanced when it comes to playing fairly on this board. However, if someone is acting like an idiot, I tend to not play as nicely. If someone is bashing me, it's only human that my defense mode kicks in. Usually I give people the benefit of the doubt, I don't bash someone if they like star trek (because I am a star WARS nerd) if they have mental problems, or what they look like. But if they are being a complete idiot on the board, I will speak up.

Guest Michael Jackson

i came to pee in this thread, good day

So lets place nice? okay? please?

Blah, blah, fucking blah. :rolleyes:

nice pic trouble, hes a mississippi boy, whoop whoop

okay you know what?

just close the thread.

i didn't ask for sunshine and puppies.

i asked for people to not tell other people to die, to call someone pathetic and to make fun of people to the point of being malicious.

so whatever. you don't get it? lets just put this in the dump and you can go back to your lives.

sorry i bothered to care.

internet forums are stupid places, 50% of people mostly get on cause we feel like arguing with someone we don't know because we are bored, me included sometimes

Guest Michael Jackson

^

^

^

^

^

take it to emo

Guest Michael Jackson

i came to pee in this thread, good day

WOW! such maturity! forget it. this thread is gone.

gotta pee again, i missed a spot

i wonder if some of you act this ill tempered in real life, do you tired of waiting?

i'm actually not ill tempered at all in real life. but when you get pms from people telling you that they can't beleive how mean others are what are you going to do? just let it happen?

i'm trying to just let people post whatever shit they want and not think about it becuase its their deal but when they tell others they're worthless etc. what am i supposed to do? if i let it go does that make me any better than they are?

regardless i've requested that this thread be closed. theres no point if its going to become a bash fest. and my week has been bad enough as i'm sure its been for many others.

one less thing for people to worry about.

i wonder if some of you act this ill tempered in real life, do you tired of waiting?

I don't think she is acting ill tempered. I think she is frustrated. If she was acting ill tempered I think she would be yelling and spouting profanities, but she is keeping her cool.

Tired of Waiting, I think you make some good points.

I also think this thread is better suited to the Emo forum (which really IS supposed to be a support forum) than the Lounge (which is pretty much a free-for-all).

I'm moving it ....

thats life girl..ppl are gonna judge, gossip and talk shit wether u like it or not. take my advice and trust no-one except the ppl u know who really love and care about u, like friends and family..don;t take what happens on a message board that seriously because in the end, its u who will feel bad and they dont give a shit..they dont know the real u and never will so just associate yourself around those who lift u up and give u good advice..

i understand where u might be coming from, sometimes IRL i feel like shit and this message board will magnify it and ill make something small and unimportant into more then what it is....u just gotta hold your head up high and laugh it off, u are OK with u and that's all u should focus on.