Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kingpin343

cut sugar out of my diet

I used to have about 8 cups of tea a day with 2 sugars in and since stopping this my sebum production is down ALOT, i wake up in the morning and i dont have a greasy face anymore i do however have some sebum on my nose noticablly.

Does anyone know/have experience that would tell me that there is an ongoing effect from eating healthily, im guessing all that sugar and crap stays in your body for some time and ill see better results in more days time.

Idealy i want a dry face, i long for the day when i need to buy moisturizer because i have dry skin!

I have 2 tubs of pantothenic acid on standby im planning on taking 10grams a day, i have done so before and it reduced my oil production a little but i was still pouring sugar into my body every 2 or so hours every day.

Another question... is brown bread healthier than white for acne, im guessing the complex carbs do not raise blood sugar levels too much thus reducing effects on glands

Another question... is brown bread healthier than white for acne, im guessing the complex carbs do not raise blood sugar levels too much thus reducing effects on glands

i would think brown bread would be healthier. white bread is just wasted calories, there is no nurtrional value to it.

never heard that term untill now, i just looked it up and it wants you to cut out wheat!! isnt brown bread wheat?? its gonna be hard not eating bread hmm what else can i eat lol

Well ok here we go: maybe I said million time on other topics but I would tell here to : SKIN ENEMY NUMBER 1# SUGAR !!!!!! So remember this everyone...

If you feel that you want something sugar than just eat fruit.. this way I trick my body,,,

-------------------

About bread part yes brown bread 100 time better than white one.. But again bread is kind food that body hard digest ... and sure carbos/starch

But there is also trick: you can neutralize starch by Phase 2:

Phase 2® is an amazing, non-stimulant, all-natural nutritional ingredient that is derived from the white kidney bean. It is the first nutritional ingredient that has been clinically & scientifically proven to neutralize starch, found in in your favorite foods such as potatoes, breads, pasta. rice, corn and crackers.

Phase 2® is a safe yet powerful nutritional ingredient, clinically studied to reduce the absorption of starch calories.

http://www.phase2info.com/

But again bread is kind food that body hard digest
Isn't it the opposite? Bread digesting too fast leading to an insulin spike?

i have a theory that for 5 or so years of constant tea AKA sugar syrup!! drinking every day and increased sebum production my glands have gotten bigger and they should go down the normal from now as they adapt to decreased sebum production.. i dont know how long though :(

Started about a week ago myself, and getting over the cravings is pretty uncomfortable. But apart from the small outbreak I had from eating that small muffin yesterday, everything seems to be going well. When did you start cutting back King? I want to extend this for another week just to see if its not just my imagination.

Also, I've been drinking two cups of green tea every day, without sugar, and its getting to the point where its starting to taste putrid & I want to barf it all out. Do you guys have any recommendations on what else I can consume whilst I drink the stuff? I tried banana, and it works a bit, but maybe theres something better?

Hah just woke up again to amazingly dry nose and face!! there is a slight shine but i think thats normal (???) maybe its al the caffein i get from green tea. i aint even going to wash my face this morning.

I started it on monday

yes green tea aint the nicest tasting stuff in the world but im bearing it.. i get though about 6 cups a day

i used to have sometimes 10 cups of tea a day with 2 sugars in and a little milk in, id have one as soon as i wake up instead of breakfast..

Guys you can find in health shops Decaffeinated Green Tea I am buy from Vitamin Shoppe. I also prefer Sencha (japanese green tea, White Tea with lemongrass and detox tea (with dandelion and no caffein))...

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

i would think brown bread would be healthier. white bread is just wasted calories, there is no nurtrional value to it.

LOL, this is so off. Brown bread is only bread because of molasses, a non refined sugar.

White bread, if made in a traditional manner, is very soothing because it is a terrific source of soluble fiber. Many people have cured their irritable bowel syndrome and even acne from a diet which is mostly of soluble fiber. These people experience pain, cramping, soft stools and gas from insoluble fiber such as that found in whole wheat.

Please refrain from spreading nonsense, thanks.

-the board

im staying on the brown bread to stop the high insulin levels

also i highly recommend cutting ALL sucrose sugar from your diet.. read this website

http://www.healingdaily.com/detoxification-diet/sugar.htm

scroll down a little and read the list of what it does to your body, quite sickening to think ive been pouring about 18 - 20 spoon fulls of this in my body every day from waking up to before going to bed