Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AstheRushComes

For those craving Oreo Cookies, I found the Vegan/Wheat Free/Gluten Free counterpart that is exactly the same and tastes better! No pimples/no guilt!

I couldnt believe when I went to whole foods n found these glutenfree/wheatfree/egg free/dairy free/casein free cookies!!! They looked exactly like oreos but arent even half the fat or has all that other crap oreo has. I though I would share w/u guys since I know most of u dont consume dairy or wheat/gluten products cause it breaks u out. I decided to see some reviews online for them and they were all excellent so I bought them. YUM so damn good. Only problem is that they are a bit expensive about 4.50 for a package but so damn worth it! These have to be 1000000x healthier than oreos.

IPB Image

Weight: 225 g/7 oz

Qty/Pkg: 1

Ingredients - Ingredients: Icing(Icing Sugar(may contain 2-3% corn starch), Palm Fruit Oil (Non Hydrogenated), Vanilla Flavor, Soy Lecithin, Salt), Sugar, Pea Starch, Potato Starch, Palm Fruit Oil (Non Hydrogenated), White Rice Flour, Cocoa Powder, Water, Tapioca Starch, Glucose, Pea Protein, Sodium Carboxy Methylcellulose, Salt, Pea Fibre, Vanilla Flavor, Caramel colour, Guar Gum, Inulin, Sodium Bicarbonate, Soy Lecithin, Ammonium Bicarbonate

Serving Size: 10 g/0.35 oz - 1 Cookie

Servings/Pkg: 21

Calories: 30

Kjoules: 126

Cal. from Fat: 18

Fat - Total: 2g 3% DV

Saturated Fat: 0g 0% DV

Cholesterol: 0g 0%DV

Carbohydrates: 7g 2%DV

Dietary Fiber: 0g 0%DV

Sodium: 15mg 0%DV

Sugars: 4 g

Protein 0 g

Iron 0%DV Calcium 0%DV

Vit. A 0%DV Vit. C 0%DV

Thiamine 0%DV Riboflavin 0%DV

Niacin 0%DV Folate 0%DV

u can see the nutritional info on their site:

https://secure.kinnikinnick.com/index.cfm/f...2013300364.html

LOL you eat 5 of them and you're at 10 grams (15% of the RDV) of fat and 150 calories. 10 grams of fat. So the majority of your consumption is fat, not useful calories.

Waste of your time and money.

If any of you are looking for more vegan treats ... there is a great website that has different alternatives:

http://www.veganessentials.com

They have:

marshmellows

Gummi Candies

Licorice Vines

Puddings

Pie fillings

Ginger Snaps

Candies, Cookies and Donuts

Cheese alternatives

baking mixes

Chocolates

Sauces, dressings and spreads

Vegan whipped Cream

Truffles

Vegan Marshmellow products

etc

Halfbreed, are you a raw foodist? That sounds interesting

LOL you eat 5 of them and you're at 10 grams (15% of the RDV) of fat and 150 calories. 10 grams of fat. So the majority of your consumption is fat, not useful calories.

so I dont think eating 5 or so cookies every once in a while is gonna hurt u. especially that they have none of the crap oreo has. Plus this aint a weight forum its an acne message board

If any of you are looking for more vegan treats ... there is a great website that has different alternatives:

http://www.veganessentials.com

They have:

marshmellows

Gummi Candies

Licorice Vines

Puddings

Pie fillings

Ginger Snaps

Candies, Cookies and Donuts

Cheese alternatives

baking mixes

Chocolates

Sauces, dressings and spreads

Vegan whipped Cream

Truffles

Vegan Marshmellow products

etc

Halfbreed, are you a raw foodist? That sounds interesting

Veganessentials is amazing the only reason why I dont buy there cookies and stuff is because I'm on a wheat/gluten free diet as well as being vegan

THEY'RE COOKIES!! LOL They are not supposed to be an ideal source of calories or nutrition. The OP was pointing out that they are free of many of the triggers people have so this may be a safe snack alternative.

FYI, people do not usually seek out cookies as a good source of nutrition.

That's quite an idiotic thing to say, now go eat some Oreos