Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest agentx

Finished Accutane.

Guest agentx

Finally ... after a loooooong time im finished with accutane. I was on 20 mg a day for 5 months. DAmn how time passeS! Anyways im all clear right now. Hope i stay that way. Any idea how much time it`ll take for the redness and the aching joints to go away?

CheerS!

nice to hear.

redness can take a few months....just use a coverup to hide the redness.

and i dont see why you should have aches? maybe try do more exercise :-k

Guest agentx

i weigh 55 KGs ... but i had BAD acne ... but i dunno the doc just put me on 20 mg. I still had some bad side effects. .. lips, backaches, redness etc ... but its worth it.

Guest agentx

Hey i just came bak from the derm ... he was a new derm and he said i shouldnt have taken accutane and the acne will amost SURELY according to him, return after 3-4 months. Im scared as hell...

sad.gifsad.gif

why did he tell u u shouldn't have taken it? i saw your pics, they certainly looked accutane worthy.....anyways u said u were on only 20mg....man im on 80mg and i weigh like 120 125 and my acne is moderate mostly red spots.....did he mean you should have taken more and that's why it will likely return?? what did he say you should have done?