Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
noona

makeup foundation

I'm a big mineral make up fan now..... i'm planning to try the 'intensive' foundation line from everydayminerals.com to see if it will cover my bigger scars.

You use high quality brushes and just kinda get the stuff all in there, I don't know.... it seems to work pretty well!

what is the best foundation(conceller) have u even used to cover scars?

I use a pore minimiser and everyday minerals. I find if I use the everyday minerals finishing dust too, it covers the scars even more. This is the most natural looking make-up I can find that will do the job, but I need to use the pore miniser too to hide the scars. Otherwise, the minerals can sometimes actually exagerate the appearance of my scars. Other than that, cake foundations work well if you're out at night, it's easier to hide you are wearing so much at night!

Hi Pip123,

what is the brand of the pore minimiser you use, thanks

what is the best foundation(conceller) have u even used to cover scars?

I use a pore minimiser and everyday minerals. I find if I use the everyday minerals finishing dust too, it covers the scars even more. This is the most natural looking make-up I can find that will do the job, but I need to use the pore miniser too to hide the scars. Otherwise, the minerals can sometimes actually exagerate the appearance of my scars. Other than that, cake foundations work well if you're out at night, it's easier to hide you are wearing so much at night!

Hi Pip123,

what is the brand of the pore minimiser you use, thanks

Clinique. It doesn't make me break out or irritate my skin and I can't feel it on my skin which is always a plus!

I like smashbox's apricot primer for a first step. I'm not a big make up fan, so I stick with Stila;s tinted moisturizer. Doesn't hide the scars completely, but it does even things out.