Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
shireen

Can CP serum break you out?

Hi guys,

I just want to get a doubt clarified from all of you knowledgable people on the forum. My breakouts were under control for the last 15 days or so from the acupuncture sessions that I'm taking. So I decided to treat my numerous red scars and some shallow scarring and started using skin bio's exfol serum and CP serum. However just after 2 days of using cp serum, I started breaking out again. Could this be due to CP serum?

From what I've heard Copper Pepptides will break you out, if you're prone to acne. I've been using CP Serum for a month now, and I think it did break me out, but nothing major. It's weird because I mainly broke out in the areas around where I applied it, maybe because it's non scarred skin. I haven't really gotten any pimples where my scars are.

IMO I think you should continue. Often too many people give up on Copper Pepptides because they are breaking out or not seeing results, but it takes a while to see results. Just remember that your scars may look worse before they get better.