Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
beebs

skin tone and blotchiness

i've done a lot of stuff to my skin to deal with scarring and have been successful with TCA cross in minimizing the damage. overall though, my skin is really blotchy and spotty and red and i want to know what is the best thing to do to combat this. Please comment on which you believe would be the best treatment:

1) 12.5% TCA peel on trouble spots

2) VBeam laser (does it break you out more though?)

3) Glycolic acid peels

4) Microdermabrasion

thanks.

i've done a lot of stuff to my skin to deal with scarring and have been successful with TCA cross in minimizing the damage. overall though, my skin is really blotchy and spotty and red and i want to know what is the best thing to do to combat this. Please comment on which you believe would be the best treatment:

1) 12.5% TCA peel on trouble spots

2) VBeam laser (does it break you out more though?)

3) Glycolic acid peels

4) Microdermabrasion

thanks.

I have the same problem, seems like fraxel does a good job with that... but pricey, as yoiu know.

I have had some success with intense pusled light treatment in removing some of the redness and blotches. I had three treatments and found that it got rid of about 70% to 80% of it.

Dan