Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
rocker123

Starting accutane

Yay! Finally after almost 6 months im starting accutane. The regime on this site helped me quite a bit but my back still has it kinda bad and my face isnt 100% clear so im starting the miracle drug! One thing sucks though is it cost my parents 550 a month (insurance will only cover for half!) pretty ridiculous but theyre gonna go that far to get my acne cleared!

Best of luck to you.

That price seems very expensive, i'm only paying about 80 euro a month. In Ireland you get money off precriptions if there over a certain price and you've to take them for a while. Normally i think its only 120 euro (150 US dollars).

Yay! Finally after almost 6 months im starting accutane. The regime on this site helped me quite a bit but my back still has it kinda bad and my face isnt 100% clear so im starting the miracle drug! One thing sucks though is it cost my parents 550 a month (insurance will only cover for half!) pretty ridiculous but theyre gonna go that far to get my acne cleared!

It's actually 1100 a month, my PARENTS have to pay 550/month. ridiculous eh?

is it accutane or a generic? how many mg/day? you can get it cheaper if you use a generic and find the lowest price pharmacy (probably wal mart or costco.)

is it accutane or a generic? how many mg/day? you can get it cheaper if you use a generic and find the lowest price pharmacy (probably wal mart or costco.)

It's accutane, and rite-aid.

yeah it seems really ridiculous, and it's only 40 mg.

It's accutane, and rite-aid.

yeah it seems really ridiculous, and it's only 40 mg.

Get the generic from some place like wal mart. it probably will cost your parents half as much and you will have the exact same results.