Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
i used to be a dinosaur

My eucerin just ran out, shit

So ive been mostly absent the last 3 months from these forums, the regimen working great, but! my beautiful eucrin supply is just about depleated. fuck.

What is currently known as the best alternative to eucerin for moisterizing? What comes closest to eucerin?

In my opinion, Lac-Hydrin Five is the closest thing. It can be found at Walgreen or ordered from drugstore.com

Just keep in mind it does NOT have any spf.

when this happened i used the cetaphil spf 15 one, i really hated it compared to the eucerin but it was compatible, but it won't get the flakes off as good.

My makeup foundation already has spf in it so I don't worry about my moisturizer having any in there or not. But I realize not everyone wears foundation, lol.

If you want something with spf, you might look at Neutrogena Healthy Skin Face Lotion. It has glycolic acid in it, and is a bit stronger than Eucerin and Lac-Hydrin Five, but it has the spf you are looking for.

Or you can use a separate sunscreen over the LHF during the day, and just use it as is at night.

Lac5 seemed more harsh than NHSFL in my experiences. hmmmm

Im loving NHSFL though, because my quest for a SPF that wouldnt turn my face red is over. And its helping with the redness as well.