Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lanks

What should I do ?

I've been on the Clear Skin regimen for almost 9 months now and while it has proven results periodically, the acne comes right back out again even though I do the same thing everyday. I generally break out after sport, whether that be at training, after a game or even on the relatively clean surface in indoor football. Shaving is also another cause.

I break out more if I don't wash my face and go through the regimen before and after the match. This of course can mean I'm applying it and washing it all off upto 4 times a day, generally whenever I sweat.

It looks alot worst than it actually is on the webcam pictures I've taken due to the way it takes in light, (as you can see I've also tried to find the worst possible angle lol) but I'm more than willing to take on board any suggestions or new regimens because the normal stuff ain't working.

[attachmentid=6137]

[attachmentid=6138]

There's only two active pimples on my face, the rest of that stuff seems to be the marks the've left behind.

I also try and drink as much water as possible all the time. I used to use 5%, but i've gone down to 2.5% to see if there is any results.

post-34687-1159460898_thumb.jpg

post-34687-1159460910_thumb.jpg

post-34687-1159460898_thumb.jpg

post-34687-1159460910_thumb.jpg

I've been on the Clear Skin regimen for almost 9 months now and while it has proven results periodically, the acne comes right back out again even though I do the same thing everyday. I generally break out after sport, whether that be at training, after a game or even on the relatively clean surface in indoor football. Shaving is also another cause.

I break out more if I don't wash my face and go through the regimen before and after the match. This of course can mean I'm applying it and washing it all off upto 4 times a day, generally whenever I sweat.

It looks alot worst than it actually is on the webcam pictures I've taken due to the way it takes in light, (as you can see I've also tried to find the worst possible angle lol) but I'm more than willing to take on board any suggestions or new regimens because the normal stuff ain't working.

[attachmentid=6137]

[attachmentid=6138]

There's only two active pimples on my face, the rest of that stuff seems to be the marks the've left behind.

I also try and drink as much water as possible all the time. I used to use 5%, but i've gone down to 2.5% to see if there is any results.

Hey if you haven't seen a derm yet, you should. You're face doesn't look bad, but just seeing a professional will make you feel like you're doing the right thing, and that you're progressing. Over the counter stuff is good, but you should always see a doctor first.

Good luck! And don't worry your face isn't that bad.

I'll go ahead and give you the standard answers you are gonna get from the CSR peeps.

"Stick with it!" and "You must be doing something wrong" :rolleyes:

I'll go ahead and give you the standard answers you are gonna get from the CSR peeps.

"Stick with it!" and "You must be doing something wrong" :rolleyes:

How encouraging