Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
babytheens

What were your experiences with Retin A Micro

:razz: Hey everyone!

So i just wanted to know if you could give me some of your experiences on Retin A Micro?? I know everyone's reaction to the product varies, but I'd like to see what the average reaction to it is with all you users of the product or formal users. Also, i'm on minocylince, so anyone that did RAM with anitbiotic combo, did you have less breakouts?

I used it a year ago.. and I was completely clear with no red marks or scars.. it was absolutely wonderful. But then I got lazy & dumb and stopped using it, and I slowly started breaking out again.

So now I'm going back on it & although I'll have to go through the horrid IB.. it's totally worth it.

Although this time, once I get clear with the RAM, I am going to switch to Green Cream Level 9 which will keep up a nice maintenance, but without the irritation & redness many people get from RAM.

I can't wait!! :dance:

i use bp in the morning and retin a at night and i am completely clear. i was completely clear at about 2 months. i owe it my life!!!