Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
A-Shizzle

Complex 15 moisturizer - who uses it?

I've read some really great reviwes about it so I ordered some..should be here soon.

Anyone else use/used it? Good/bad experiences?

I have been using a spa line moisturizer and it's $100 for 4 oz - crazy for me to pay that!

I DO!

It's freaking awsome! Goes on great, light, and not greasy at all.

It doesn't have any ingriedients that will clog pores either.

I think I got my tube for like $6 too.....

I've been using Complex 15 for about a month now

and I like it alot. It's the only moisturizer I've tried

that doesn't feel greasy on my face after I apply it.

I love the Complex 15 Theraputic Moisturizing Face Cream! It has completely taken care of winter flakiness problems I've been having. I've been using it on the really dry areas and then after a minute or two I apply my normal day or night moisturizers, since I don't want to stop using SPF during the day and AHA at night. It's not perfect, though. My complaints about it are: 1) the tube is rather small at 2.5 oz and the cream is not a cream but a rather thin, slippery lotion, so I think I'll go through the tube much faster than other moisturizers; 2) it has no SPF so I can't wear it on its own during the day when I need it most; 3) it's not carried by very many drugstores or chains so now that I'm back in Minnesota, I have to order it online from amazon.com and get the discounted 3-packs rather than just picking it up at Target. It does have a great texture though, not the least bit gritty or opaque going on the skin (probably because of the no SPF ingredients), absorbs well, dries pretty matte, and packs a lot of moisturizing punch for not being heavy or creamy in the least.