Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sars

Does anyone feel like me ?

does any one get paranoid when they go to the hairdresers? My hair is so long now and i usually go when i have no spots. I just feel self concious because shes so gorgeous and i ont really want her washing my hair wen there spots on my forehead.

Dont wanna end up cuttin my hair myself :dance::D

yes I do. not because of the acne though. i have always gotten very nervous while getting my hair cut. I think it has to do with the fact that she is holding scissors so close to my head. Also I'm worried about how my haircut will turn out.

I do hate seeing myself in that big mirror too while I'm there the light is harsh in that place and I see all my red marks and pimples.

I will not go and have my hair cut in the hairdressers. I just wouldn't be able to sit their infront of my reflection, it's too depressing. Instead, the hairdresser comes round to our house, that way at least i get to have my hair cut but i don't have to face myself in the mirror for the whole time. But it makes me feel really nervous having it done because of how close they are to you. Obviously it's okay when they're doing the back but last time she cut all my front bits of hair and she was about an inch infront of my face, i felt so paranoid :doubt: To be honest though, they probably see all sorts of people and just wanna get paid, so couldn't care less about whether you have acne or not. And it's all over with soon enough and then you have shiny new hair. So go :D

OMG im like terrified of getting my haircut.... I had to go one time when my face got all horrible from my IB and i couldnt stand it. I hated sitting there looking at my reflection! And then i had the mouthiest hairdresser EVER and she told me "kid, you dont look so good..." I was like OMG WTF! and then she asked about the acne and i told her i was on accutane and she was all like "oh my husband went on that... did nothing for him, dont be surprised if it doesnt do ne thing for you it prolly wont.." and THEN she suggested I use this "awesome face cleanser cus it will help soo much." I WANTED TO KILL HER LOL.... anyway, hairs are cut and I feel much better now... sorta...

And then i had the mouthiest hairdresser EVER and she told me "kid, you dont look so good..." I was like OMG WTF! and then she asked about the acne and i told her i was on accutane and she was all like "oh my husband went on that... did nothing for him, dont be surprised if it doesnt do ne thing for you it prolly wont.." and THEN she suggested I use this "awesome face cleanser cus it will help soo much." I WANTED TO KILL HER LOL.... anyway, hairs are cut and I feel much better now... sorta...

Oh my god! That's horrible. :ninja::shifty:

I've met with some really bad professionals. People who were blind, extremely rough and careless, incompetent, not even fucking paying attention. It's easy to look bad after seeing these people -- they just don't care.

I found an awesome stylist awhile back. Since I met my girlfriend, I've let her do my hair. She's studying that stuff. :D

never really had a problem goin to hairdresser because of acne, i dont go out of laziness. i need a haricut depseratley tommorow actually. i remember i had this one hairdresser who was braggin that she made $400 a week :rolleyes: and how all her 'loser' freinds were at uni and had no money because they only had part time jobs. ill never forget that hairdresser. such a ditz

I hate going to get my hair done .. not because of my acne, but because my hairdresser is constantly touching my face ... and if theres one thing I hate most, its when people touch my face. Last time.. she styled my hair, put a bunch of greasy product in her hands.. and put it all over my hair, and somehow missed my hair and got it all over BOTH of my cheeks and some of my forehead (she was in a rush) ... I was so pissed. lol

I hate going to get my hair done .. not because of my acne, but because my hairdresser is constantly touching my face ... and if theres one thing I hate most, its when people touch my face. Last time.. she styled my hair, put a bunch of greasy product in her hands.. and put it all over my hair, and somehow missed my hair and got it all over BOTH of my cheeks and some of my forehead (she was in a rush) ... I was so pissed. lol

hahah that reminds me of patrick bateman (american psycho) who goes nuts at some chic for touching his face.