Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mad ID

Is this severe ?

you guys SERIOUSLY suggest for BP for cysts?

They won't penetrate the pore.

Second, bp is not anti-inflammatory..the main problem of acne. it only kills bacteria. It will just make the red spots linger, givin the pizza look.

I seriously don't think that inflammatory acne like his should be treated with Bp...

accutane? topical antibiotics, antibiotics, and retin-a? maybe...

I, too, doubt CSR will work on cystic acne. It may keep everything mellowed out, though.

Platinum

you guys SERIOUSLY suggest for BP for cysts?

They won't penetrate the pore.

Second, bp is not anti-inflammatory..the main problem of acne. it only kills bacteria. It will just make the red spots linger, givin the pizza look.

I seriously don't think that inflammatory acne like his should be treated with Bp...

accutane? topical antibiotics, antibiotics, and retin-a? maybe...

I, too, doubt CSR will work on cystic acne. It may keep everything mellowed out, though.

Platinum

I agree. maybe the CSR and an antibiotic since it is so inflamed.

Your acne is in no way shape in form severe.....just use some Pro-Active or some topical......But if you feel you need Accutane, do a 10mg dose and just use it for like 2 months and i guarentee you'll be clear!

I had that identical acne like that on my forehead. Retin-A completely cleared it but unfornunately it didn't work on my cheeks :( . But accutane is the real deal. I say try to get the accutane.

Hello again boys and girls.

Yesterday I visited a derm.

I told her I have acne for almost 7 years now. I asked about accutane and she said OK, but I would like if you could try just one more time local teraphy. So I said OK. She gave me some ..I dont know what is called, I can't read her writings :-( Anyway it is in a small bottle, it has 40% of something, some alcohol is in it, and I apply it with a cotton wool (some kind of antibiotic she said).

BUT till the next visit I have to do blod tests ! (for accutane). And from now I'm going to beautician every month for mechaniacl teraphy :)