Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cubs7

100% clear ..and now 100% clear of redspots..but wtf??

ok..So the CSR took my acne away..i even stoped using BP for like 2 months and I only had like 1 pimplle or 2..then i had SOO many red spots.. well about 2-3 weeks ago I noticed my red marks fading like crazy cauase of the break of BP..

Well I just realized that I dont have red spots anymore either..as in..I cant count any..not even 1.

but My skin just...I dont know how to put it..sucks ?

Like i had to look in the mirrior real close to realize I cant count 1 pimple or red spot..just..my cheeks..where the old acne use to be is more red or something..and i still get dry and flake untill i put moistuerizer..

is there anything I could do to make my skin look better ? I mean im happy i dont have acne or red spots..but now my skin just looks wierd..i dont even like calling it clear becasue it seems like I just got rid of my acne and people can tell..but people have told me my skin looks better..

im thinking like what product ? would a facial help like one of those expenisve ones somewhere ?

its hard to explain waht I mean..I dont have a pic right now..

I hope u ppl know what im talking about lol cause its hard to explain without a pic

yea, I agree adding in something with AHA in it can help even the skin tone and smooth our your skin surface. Or you can consider a professionally done peel, since you are clear. A professional peel can help renew the surface of your skin.

Otherwise, I'd say go with an AHA product/moisturizer. Maybe consider trying Lac-Hydrin Five, or Neutrogena Healthy Skin Face Lotion.