Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ex - playa

can someone tell me whats wrong with my skin?

the dark marks around my nose, wat is wrong with it , it was orginally from pimples but then after the pimples were gone, black rings formed around my nose

advise needed thanks.

IPB Image

remove one of the noses

the dark marks around my nose, wat is wrong with it , it was orginally from pimples but then after the pimples were gone, black rings formed around my nose

advise needed thanks.

IPB Image

remove one of the noses

those are two same noses lmao, the first one was the original size, then i zoomed the other one in

advise needed thanks.

IPB Image

remove one of the noses

those are two same noses lmao, the first one was the original size, then i zoomed the other one in

i suggest plastic surgery from dr. rey

advise needed thanks.

IPB Image

remove one of the noses

i suggest plastic surgery from dr. rey

I honestly think you wasted your time and energy by posting here...all those are to me are enlarged or POSSIBLY scarred pores....damn it dude, you do not have a problem at all, and you should not be here

yeah take a pic with the flash off :|. no one has perfect skin in that type of lighting. quit your bitching.

i just want to clear it to my normal skin color, is there a way to remove the scaring? thanks

Hell I don't know...I seriously think you don't need to do anything. Apply a little bit of concealer/makeup? If you want to reduce your pore size, mabey consider doing some at home MICROdermabrasion/scrubbing/exfoliating? Another tip, mabey get a tan? But seriously dude, have you seen the gallery??? Thats a real self esteem booster, it will also bring you back to fucking reality...seriously....

It doesn't look very noticeable to me. What are you worried about?

If it's just the camera flash then maybe you should take a picture with your whole face so we can see if it really is that noticeable.

If it's just the camera flash then maybe you should take a picture with your whole face so we can see if it really is that noticeable.

i dont want kids from my school to kno i enter these forums for help sorry

but i can say it is visable thru dim light, but with light it is not that visable but still visable

i do not want to stay in bright light for the rest of my life tho..

i dont want kids from my school to kno i enter these forums for help sorry

How would they know unless they went to these forums as well?

It looks more like bruising to me, but whatever it is I'm sure it will fade with time. It won't be there for the rest of your life. :)

If its of great concern to you just put concealer or something on it. Fuck I wish that was the biggest problem with my skin.

Most likely it's some sort of discoloration that should go away with time. No biggie :)

On a side note to some of the other posters- I don't think it's right to be rude to someone when they're asking for help. Even if his skin is in better condition than yours, that's no reason to bash him for it. If he's concerned about something on his face, then let him be. If you think he shouldn't make a big deal out of it then say it to him positively. Try and tell him, in a nice way, that his skin looks great and he shouldn't worry.

I hate it when people go around telling others that they're skin is so much more f-ed up than someone else's. We're all here to help control our acne. Not go around telling other people they're dumb because they're self conscious of something. *sigh* Alright, end rant lol.

do u know how long it will take for it to go away, cuz when i had the pimple there i was touching it and stuff, and when i went to my derm they sed it has something to do with blackheads, and wont go away unless i do a facial. is it possible he was just trying to get some $$ from me? 150$$ each facial for that 2in mark and he told me to do it for 7 tmies 1 time a week..too expensive although that is the only problem i got with acne it does dramaticly lower my confidense for some reason.. i think i rather have some redmarks then get black rings around my nose, cuz i dont see anyone that has acne have this type of stuff happened to them before

you're the only person who would notice something that miniscule. no one elses see it. i've been trying to find what you're talking about and i can't. worry about something else lol.