Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jkist

Accutane 2nd time.

I have taken accutane last year, and finished the it 8 months ago. during the last months of the treatment, i didnt get alomost any pimple, except for some big on my back, but just sometimes, and always one. my side effects was just dry lips and eyes, so i couldnt use contact lens. but in the first month after accutane i noticed some new pimples on my face, one here, one there, nothing very bad... now im 8 months out of accutane, and i still keep breaking out, the problem is, although i dont have many pimples, i get some cysts sometimes, that scars. i have some new scars, that came after accutane, near my beard. so, although i am better than last year, i was thinking about taking accutane again, since i tried some antibiotics and some solutions like BP, and others which havent helped. do you think that 8 months is enough to take it again? should i wait more? i rellay cant stand cysts anymore, i really want to get rid of this.

thank you !!

Go for it if you want to. I thought it was mandatory that you had to wait at least 6 months between treatments. It seems like its time to start taking it again so go for it.