Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Yeaa im talking about relationship and soul mates here.... yes it is nice to experience sex and i have but it was by no means something that fills my heart and soul.... i had no emotional feelings for the girls i had sex with and I am a bit disapointed in myself. Id rather have someone i really care about and cuddle and watch movies and keep each other warm :wub:

yeah but you're probably a rare case. what if the girl says, "you're doing nothing for me?" LOL that would suck.

Not so rare as it may seem. I know alot of girls think the way I do but sadly lower their standards when they start dating around......

and if any girl says that ditch her. Plain and simple. Thats inconsiderate and again, basing a relationship on how well the other does in bed won't last.

One day you will wake up from your anti-natural beliefs and regret what you thought. Or even worse, you will still try to pretend that you are right.

I agree with ThereIsHope. I once heard a psychologist say something like, "As a parent, would you tell your child that a good relationship is based on how good the sex is?"

Uhhh, noooo. I have honestly never heard that from ANYONE...the rare cases that has even been eluded to were from people that were far from settling down. I also would not want a guy that basically told me that he slept around a lot just so he would know what to do when we have sex. Uuumm...that's a load of crap. If you're with a person that really cares and that's really understanding then you help each other out, whether you've got experience or not. That makes a relationship stronger. Not to mention that everyone has their own preferences. It's not like it's rocket science and the only way to learn it is to take a six-year hands-on course. Ppffft. Save it for someone who deserves it.

If you want it that bad then get a prostitute. At least then you know what you're getting into.

Guest No Pride

I agree with ThereIsHope. I once heard a psychologist say something like, "As a parent, would you tell your child that a good relationship is based on how good the sex is?"

Uhhh, noooo. I have honestly never heard that from ANYONE...the rare cases that has even been eluded to were from people that were far from settling down. I also would not want a guy that basically told me that he slept around a lot just so he would know what to do when we have sex. Uuumm...that's a load of crap. If you're with a person that really cares and that's really understanding then you help each other out, whether you've got experience or not. That makes a relationship stronger. Not to mention that everyone has their own preferences. It's not like it's rocket science and the only way to learn it is to take a six-year hands-on course. Ppffft. Save it for someone who deserves it.

If you want it that bad then get a prostitute. At least then you know what you're getting into.

In the age range I am 18-30 its incredibly hard to find a good relationship. From what i've seen, most women in that range are not looking for a relationship with a guy. And if they stay with someone for a while, its because hes a good fuck (been around). If you're feeling lonely now, just wait til this winter. Its going to be a long cold lonely winter. Hope you've got some friends around. I hope I dont start smoking and drinking again.

iam so lonely thanks to acne FUCKEN ACNE!

i have never dated a girl ever iam 28! if i were gay when i wouldnt have minded,but iam not gay so it sucks big time!

I saw a women on this site who is in her 20's married with kids and has acne about the same as me, how on earth did she do that? did her acne come after she got married? i cant imagine any women wanting an ugly bastard like me.

Why do some people never get any spots at all? whats there secret?

life sucks!!

Id rather have someone i really care about and cuddle and watch movies and keep each other warm :wub:

Great feeling and something I miss tremendously so. Probably more than sex come to think of it. I love to cuddle even though most guys dislike it.... well at least that's the way with my friends anyways.

I feel lonely all of the time. My self confidence was shattered after I had sex. I felt dirty and ashamed. I feel like no one is ever going to want me again. I suppose having been broken up with 3 times and having my heart broken too in the past 6 months hasn't helped much either. Every guy that I've been interested in has decided to play little mind games with me. If I like them then they don't like me. I have to hate them to get them to like me! :wall: Now guys just don't seem interested in me at all anymore. I'm starting to think it's just me- my personality. I guess I'm just too weird or something for everyone.

Guest tvirus_outbreak

I definantly havent been talken to girls as much since I become upsessed over my face and I was wondering if anyone else is lonely. The worst is when i have dreams about being in a relationship or having someone to love and be a part of or when i dream about girls from my past relationships and then i wake up anf feel like complete shit. I wish i could find that special someone to spend quality time with and make me feel complete and loved. I know this is cheesy i just wonder if other people wish they could find their soul mate....

These threads are very common at this particular forum. I myself have made quite a few of them. I feel exactly the same way as you do just like a lot of people here.

I feel lonely all of the time. My self confidence was shattered after I had sex. I felt dirty and ashamed. I feel like no one is ever going to want me again. I suppose having been broken up with 3 times and having my heart broken too in the past 6 months hasn't helped much either. Every guy that I've been interested in has decided to play little mind games with me. If I like them then they don't like me. I have to hate them to get them to like me! :wall: Now guys just don't seem interested in me at all anymore. I'm starting to think it's just me- my personality. I guess I'm just too weird or something for everyone.

Sex is usually a confidence booster tho.

What do you mean by weird? Contemplating too much and such?

It wasn't for me because I saw sex as something so incredibly sacred, something only to be shared with the person I'd marry. I thought I was going to marry my ex and after a year together he started wanting to have sex. We both agreed that since we were getting married anyways it wouldn't be too big of a deal. After the first time, he started pressuring me more and more about trying "different" things. I also started to realize how much he disrespected me and didn't take things seriously. Every time we did it, including the first time, I didn't enjoy it. I fell into such a horrible depression and eventually broke up with him. I broke his heart, but I had to do it for my well being. The relationship wasn't healthy anymore.

I have a really strong personality. Either people hate me, or they love me. I can be really loud, sarcastic, and if I want something I go for it. I'm really forward.

It wasn't for me because I saw sex as something so incredibly sacred, something only to be shared with the person I'd marry. I thought I was going to marry my ex and after a year together he started wanting to have sex. We both agreed that since we were getting married anyways it wouldn't be too big of a deal. After the first time, he started pressuring me more and more about trying "different" things. I also started to realize how much he disrespected me and didn't take things seriously. Every time we did it, including the first time, I didn't enjoy it. I fell into such a horrible depression and eventually broke up with him. I broke his heart, but I had to do it for my well being. The relationship wasn't healthy anymore.

I have a really strong personality. Either people hate me, or they love me. I can be really loud, sarcastic, and if I want something I go for it. I'm really forward.

you were naive, simple as that

Next time put ANYONE instead of neone took me awhile to even figure that out. I had neo from the Matrix in my head when I looked at it for some reason. half a second extra

Guest No Pride

feel u all here in this forum, man winter coming so sad so lonely

If I dont get a girl by this winter I dont know what Im gonna do. I might just join a commune so im not lonely anymore. I hate it. Heres what we have to do, and we have to be men about this. We gotta go out and flirt and get numbers. We've gotta follow up but be cool about it, not calling every day. The more and more numbers you get the more youll feel comfortable with approaching etc. We just have to get through the first few. And if we get really rejected by a couple of girls, just laugh it off. It will happen, I know it, but we shouldnt fear this. I'm definitely going to try, i've had enough of being lonely and rejected by women who just arent for me.

dont sweat the sex stuff too much, it aint that big of a deal and it comes in time. i mean it feels good and you want it, but so do elephants and bunnies. sex is a natural, animalistic desire and at age 20 you should be horny as hell but at the same time you gotta focus on more important things man like your career, education etc etc. girlsfriends and sex are not necessary for you to build a happy life and in fact when you don't put the ideas of having them on such a godly pedestal they come much more naturally. people come and go, so when youre lonely use that time to better yourself in some way. eventually youll find another herd of people passing by.

feel u all here in this forum, man winter coming so sad so lonely

If I dont get a girl by this winter I dont know what Im gonna do. I might just join a commune so im not lonely anymore. I hate it. Heres what we have to do, and we have to be men about this. We gotta go out and flirt and get numbers. We've gotta follow up but be cool about it, not calling every day. The more and more numbers you get the more youll feel comfortable with approaching etc. We just have to get through the first few. And if we get really rejected by a couple of girls, just laugh it off. It will happen, I know it, but we shouldnt fear this. I'm definitely going to try, i've had enough of being lonely and rejected by women who just arent for me.

i tried it wont work with me i think my only option is a bullet thru the brain

Guest No Pride

i just feel uncomfortable going up to people i dont know and saying, want to go out? not because of my looks, it just seems weird.

It is weird. Dont go up to someone and say "want to go out". Learn how to flirt with women. Its like another language but once you master it you'll get a lot of love. Part of it is being cocky and funny at the same time. Use humor a lot. Both used at once convey many things about you that women like. Ive got a few interests right now, we'll see how it goes.