Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
klvoe

Rare Minerals

I know there is an older thread about it... but I've been doing a lot of research (I'm such a dork, I love to research my acne products!) and was considering using it with my Retin A Micro at night... is that crazy? Has ANY one used the Rare Minerals with GOOD or BAD results?

I know it is pricey, but hey, if it works... ANY feedback would be more than appreciated... thanks!

Man Maybelline can market water........Bare Escentuals can market dirt....What will they think of next????

And more importantly........what the hell is worng with my company's marketing team? No wonder we are on the brink of going bankrupt........

Man Maybelline can market water........Bare Escentuals can market dirt....What will they think of next????

And more importantly........what the hell is worng with my company's marketing team? No wonder we are on the brink of going bankrupt........

I think it's the fact that it seems "natural"... I don't know, I'm a consumer whore and thus a sucker for marketing!